So.. I'm confused, did someone set the title for me? "Expired" what does that mean?

Slendy

Question

20 answers to this question

Oh, so.. it's not because inactivity? Alright.. was just wondering.

It's usually something esoteric, or a joke, or something to do with what someone said. Odds are you will never truly know.

It's a member title. The admins, I believe, are the only ones who can set them. 

Don't forget about us Moderators. :D

Oh, so.. it's not because inactivity? Alright.. was just wondering.

It's usually something esoteric, or a joke, or something to do with what someone said. Odds are you will never truly know.

i still cannot figure out mine

wish i could, hate not knowing if i'm a punchline to a joke, or a punching bag

We almost *never* make the titles aggresive or pointed. Take heart, they're mostly lighthearted. A few will get more "informative" titles, like our dear Ninja, who I'm waiting to pounce so I can promote him another degree again..

We almost *never* make the titles aggresive or pointed. Take heart, they're mostly lighthearted. A few will get more "informative" titles, like our dear Ninja, who I'm waiting to pounce so I can promote him another degree again..

For the sake of ending your pain: your title changed to an error message when your avatar was replaced. It was no longer "temporally confused."

No great scheme behind it.

BUWAHAHAHA, You shall NEVER know what it means and shall live forever with a cloud of doubt over your head. The Legacy of it shall forever tarnish your soul and cause great bouts of confusion.

slightly edited

Archived