PZ forums marked as dangerous

daorkboypl

I've just checked the site, and it's clear. What areas are you getting warnings on? Have you virus scanned your PC? Some viruses can interfere with webpages as they hit your computer.

That was on the general discussion page.

I've just checked the site, and it's clear. What areas are you getting warnings on? Have you virus scanned your PC? Some viruses can interfere with webpages as they hit your computer.

That was on the general discussion page.

Just the general discussion section? Definitely nothing dodgy there at the moment..

If Rorek and Muncher were still about I would agree with the Topic but I haven't seen them about for awhile.

I'm fairly certain mr. Muncher was banned sometime last year (Confirmation on that would be grrreat) and Rorek?

I don't think he comes on that much anymore, probably busy correcting someones grammar and pile-driving ideas with logical responses on another website.. I dunno, maybe he just up and left.

If Rorek and Muncher were still about I would agree with the Topic but I haven't seen them about for awhile.

I'm fairly certain mr. Muncher was banned sometime last year (Confirmation on that would be grrreat) and Rorek?

I don't think he comes on that much anymore, probably busy correcting someones grammar and pile-driving ideas with logical responses on another website.. I dunno, maybe he just up and left.

Looks like he's banned. If I'm not mistaken when banned it delists you from the members list. So I guess so. :)

Archived