OnAIStateChange is not called in one of the changeState functions. Also please make it trigger after the state change happens so it's possible to revert state changes. And on the subject of StateMachine.class, it is not exposed to the LuaManager. Please expose the StateMachine.class.

Hi, is that possible to add something like getCustomBuildArea(...)?

A lot of modders and many of gamers want to make their objects private in multiplayer game. Right now it is possible only to game-own houses, but not for a custom buildings. Just an example it will be worth to retrieve area based on the custom floors. Returns an area if custom build floor is connected to the in-game building OR (floor area have a square more than YxY AND this area is the first player floor object [preventing a lot of small floors on a map]).  

I.e. the idea is to have in-game mechanism that clarify custom buildings.

- OnScratched (one event for scratches, bites, fractures etc with details which type, is infected or not, what zombie/player/item causes wound etc)

- OnTreatment (one event for scratches, bites, fractures etc with details what is doctor level, used items etc)

- OnHit (by zombie on humans and walls)

- EveryOneMinute - good alternative to OnPlayerUpdate

- OnDrop(item)

- OnPickup(item)

- OnUse(item) - very important event which makes possible very interesting mods with vanilla (or custom) consumables.

- OnDeplete(item)

And it would be very nice to see the documentation for all existing events. Thank you!

Edited by Maris

This thread is rather old, but I still hope that the devs are looking in here from time to time.

I'm currently coding a mod where the helicopter drops a crate with loot in it. The basic functionality is already done, but I'm now struggling with the helicopter. The Helicopter.class is not exposed to Lua, so I can't instantiate a new one. The one instantiated in IsoWorld is not really accessible.

So I hope that you (@TIS) can expose the Helicopter.class so that I can set a target with Lua using the "setTarget()" method.

Working with 3D models through Lua code (add/remove, move, scale, etc.). I tried to add a cable model to the Towing a car mod, but nothing came of it. Didn't find a way to add my own model and move it in space (and draw). The lua manager has a method loadZomboidModel-, but it is not used anywhere and it does not help here (you still cannot draw).

Change freeze system for food (that affect on roting). Let it depend on the temperature of the container.

Example - I want create movable cooler box. I can set custom temperature, but in class Food in method updateAge asking for working electrecity in square. (need way to create freezer too)

0FD795F593832F7B48196387808D3DDF453DD125

Hi,

Would it be possible to have a function that return the full date without having to rebuild it from ground ?

And also a function that calculate time past between 2 dates without having to rebuild the whole gregorian calendar functions ?

Thanks a lot for the great job !

Request: OnInventoryItemTooltip

It would be nice, if mods could implement dynamic tooltips on inventory items, based on the game's or character's state. Example: achieve something like the vanilla game's "already read" on literature items.

This is doable Tiax. I do it very often in the mod I'm working on. You have to use ModData and item:setToolTip().

I can give you some code and/or help you if you want, just ping me on discord.