ITT Post Your Battlestations

Pixel Bombs

c0PNlQu.jpg

Not much, I know.  I mean how can I even compare to RJ! What an awesome arcade cabinet. :P

Allright. No update but fuck it.

I saw your Evian and had to raise it to a Volvic:

WLxHSdE.jpg

4m1YgNb.jpg

Puny Volvic is no match for my Evian army. :P

Water? Health nerds :P

ify3nyz.jpg

All this French water love <3 (clyde)

Your water's incredibly, what can I say?

Not much, I know.  I mean how can I even compare to RJ! What an awesome arcade cabinet. :P

Allright. No update but fuck it.

I saw your Evian and had to raise it to a Volvic:

Water? Health Nerds

I believe in my first picture to the right of them monitor below the whiteboard, there is in fact a Pepsi Max can. See? I'm prepared for all eventualities!

tbh, got to cut down on it. Love me my water. :P

always struck me as kind of odd that the word "Naive" backwards is "Evian"

not saying or suggesting anything, just an odd coincidence

fpr the record, i have a large chocolate frosty, a super big gulp (Dr.Pepper) and a gatorade sitting here on my desk.

This guy's a joker, comrades. Calls dat a bloody army 

s9nikIG.jpg

nasKo's postering can no longer be tolerated, we shall declare war on the heathen. We have a brigade of Highland Springs in the reserves should it come to that.

zVPgB0J.jpg

I don't understand drinking bottled water at home...

Me neither. Clever marketing selling some kind of wellness lifestyle I guess.

I'm secretly filling up my bottles with water from the tap so it's mostly my gf insisting on Volvic for whatever reason. I doubt she'd even taste a difference.

Depends on where one lives I guess?

I don't think anyone of us lives somewhere where tapwater is a health-risk, though.

I wonder how expensive is this water in your country.. :D

6 bottles of Volvic are about 5-6 EUR here. The price of the water from my tap comes down to about 0,004 EUR per litre so I'd get about 1250-1500 litres for the same ammount...wicked

nasKo's postering can no longer be tolerated, we shall declare war on the heathen. We have a brigade of Highland Springs in the reserves should it come to that.

zVPgB0J.jpg

I take your (boring?) water, and raise you:

11838994186_0896216410.jpg

Windows because it's my home machine for gaming.. that wrapped hdd is waiting to go in for linux experiments.

zVPgB0J.jpg

I take your (boring?) water, and raise you:

11838994186_0896216410.jpg

Windows because it's my home machine for gaming.. that wrapped hdd is waiting to go in for linux experiments.

Damn, guess that's me beat. :P

My mum drinks bottled water at home because she finds tap water too 'chemically tasting'

Yet she doesn't mind drinking bottled water which ends up soaking up more chemicals from the plastic itself? :wacko:

If she's really worried, it'd be worth getting a water distiller. They produce very bland water though.

I have an almost-gaming laptop, a neat, blinky little logitech gaming mouse with more buttons than necessary, a plain white cooling pad and a logitech headset with a mic because i am poor and fat and ugly. I'm using my oversized reclining couch as a nest and the oversized armrest as a mousepad.

Written descriptions count, right?

• 2 weeks later...