Is Incest Wrong During a Zombie Apocalypse?

Franklin

Because insanity, inbreeding and such. Look at landed aristocracy in any country. Serious inbreeding and problems that came from close breeding in older family lines. Some families bred close for so long that new hereditary conditions were named after specific family lines that created them. 

In short. It's bad, VERY bad. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the issue with it, at all. Who cares if Dave's banging his sister? As long as the offspring won't have any defects that impede on their ability to live normally and healthily, why would it be wrong?

Why would it be wrong if they don't even have kids?

That's my thought. If me and my sister are lonely and it's the end of the world, I'd say "fuck it."

However, I wouldn't want kids. Because of the whole issue with genetics. But still, if I was lonely enough...

That's friggin' gross, seek medical help.

No, it's not "gross." Well, it is by society's standards, but frankly, I don't care. I'm not saying I'd pork my sister for no reason. I mean, if you're all alone with only your sister for GOD knows how long in an apocalypse, all that stress and tension builds up. There's a way to let it out that both parties will enjoy. Just don't get her preggo and there's really nothing wrong with it. There's an issue if you start having kids with her and all that shit.

Eh, living with your sister would raise sexual tension?

People these days...

It wouldn't raise sexual tension. It's more tension in general. That and I've never really seen family as "family" such as people who just so happen to share genes with me. I'm not attracted to any of them though, because everyone in my direct family is in their 30s, or male.

Really? Is there no such thing as objectivity or rational discussion?

There's a reason most siblings grow up not to be attracted to each other, a psychological thing, can't name it off the top of my head. But if it's not there... So? Why do you care?

No, it's not "gross." Well, it is by society's standards, but frankly, I don't care. I'm not saying I'd pork my sister for no reason. I mean, if you're all alone with only your sister for GOD knows how long in an apocalypse, all that stress and tension builds up. There's a way to let it out that both parties will enjoy. Just don't get her preggo and there's really nothing wrong with it. There's an issue if you start having kids with her and all that shit.

There's nothing rational about incest. There's nothing rational about trying to repopulate the world with a sibling. It can not be done. And yes, incest is gross, and wrong. I am very liberal and open-minded person, but if you really don't think there's anything wrong with dating, sexual intercourse, with a direct family member then you have issues that a forum discussion can not solve. Seek help.

I don't care, I'm not going to lose sleep over some sexually confused people on the internet. There are many horrible things happening in our world, and there are worse people who are far more warped, and twisted, than someone that thinks incest isn't wrong and that,  " it's only perceived wrong because of societttyyy maannnnn."

That being said, if you really don't think there's anything wrong with incest, and you think it's simply frowned upon because of societal mores . . .Then it's my very valid opinion that you should seek a psychological exam.

Also, sorry to break it to you, but sex is not the only means to relieve stress and during the apocalypse, I wouldn't really feel like doing it unless someone was there that I was sexually interested in to begin with (Ie- females that don't share the same genes as me). This notion of , "hey, fuck it" since there are no other females is ridiculous: I'd rather remain abstinent and just happy I haven't had my entrails ripped out by flesh-eating monsters. I wouldn't really care about sex anymore, unless I was the last man alive, surrounded by Playboy Bunnies in an enclosed space for the remainder of my life. But again, if I'm in the situation in which the OP presents, i'd just be happy to be alive, and I wouldn't resort to incest as a means to "relieve stress." Utter ridiculousness.

There it is XD

Anyways... There's a very real, valid reason why having sex with a sibling is revolting to people other than society. It's a natural instinct that everyone is born with, because it essentially destroys the race when it happens. Every time a member of a species commits incest it waters down the gene pool. With a large enough sample size it doesn't have any real impact, but Earth hasn't always been an open planet. People are wired not to ruin their own species.

Really? Is there no such thing as objectivity or rational discussion?

There's a reason most siblings grow up not to be attracted to each other, a psychological thing, can't name it off the top of my head. But if it's not there... So? Why do you care?

There's nothing rational about incest. There's nothing rational about trying to repopulate the world with a sibling. It can not be done. And yes, incest is gross, and wrong. I am very liberal and open-minded person, but if you really don't think there's anything wrong with dating, sexual intercourse, with a direct family member then you have issues that a forum discussion can not solve. Seek help.

I don't care, I'm not going to lose sleep over some sexually confused people on the internet. There are many horrible things happening in our world, and there are worse people who are far more warped, and twisted, than someone that thinks incest isn't wrong and that,  " it's only perceived wrong because of societttyyy maannnnn."

That being said, if you really don't think there's anything wrong with incest, and you think it's simply frowned upon because of societal mores . . .Then it's my very valid opinion that you should seek a psychological exam.

Also, sorry to break it to you, but sex is not the only means to relieve stress and during the apocalypse, I wouldn't really feel like doing it unless someone was there that I was sexually interested in to begin with (Ie- females that don't share the same genes as me). This notion of , "hey, fuck it" since there are no other females is ridiculous: I'd rather remain abstinent and just happy I haven't had my entrails ripped out by flesh-eating monsters. I wouldn't really care about sex anymore, unless I was the last man alive, surrounded by Playboy Bunnies in an enclosed space for the remainder of my life. But again, if I'm in the situation in which the OP presents, i'd just be happy to be alive, and I wouldn't resort to incest as a means to "relieve stress." Utter ridiculousness.

I was really just going more for the idea that I don't give a shit if other people do it. And I guess if I'd lost all reasoning I'd do it too.

I was very tired when I typed those comments and now that I look back at them it made it look like I'd pork my sister. No thank you. Not unless I'm out of my right mind. But when it comes to other people, I couldn't give less of a fuck what you do. Sorry for that horrible mixup.

I don't really care so long as it isn't done with the purpose of having children, as the result of an abusive relationship, and such.

Pretty much my views exactly. What consenting individuals do behind closed doors I give no shits about.

I have a little sister that is between 8 and 10, it is just disturbing to even think about it. Honestly, I would kill myself before even trying to commit incest to my sister.

BTW, why would someone care if he doesn't have sex with a female in the apocalypse, a lot of people abstain from sex even now with billion females around every corner. If you feel horny during the apocalypse, do yourself and your sister a favor and yank somewhere else alone.

There it is XD

Anyways... There's a very real, valid reason why having sex with a sibling is revolting to people other than society. It's a natural instinct that everyone is born with, because it essentially destroys the race when it happens. Every time a member of a species commits incest it waters down the gene pool. With a large enough sample size it doesn't have any real impact, but Earth hasn't always been an open planet. People are wired not to ruin their own species.

I slightly disagree with you. Incest may actually be natural. There's evidence that there is sexual attraction between parents, children, and siblings. There is an unknown psychological attraction to our parents. 

http://www.livescience.com/2226-incest-taboo-nature.html

http://popsych.org/was-freud-right-are-you-sexually-attracted-to-your-parents/

Incest was okay back in the olden days, some cultures did it all the time. Probably why the are extinct now. And why some pre-historic humans did it and went extinct. So as fun as making whoopie with my sister sounds, I'm going to have to pass.

edit: what about if it was your mom?

Incest was okay back in the olden days, some cultures did it all the time. Probably why the are extinct now. And why some pre-historic humans did it and went extinct. So as fun as making whoopie with my sister sounds, I'm going to have to pass.

edit: what about if it was your mom?

This is only true for royalty, and they did it to perpetuate their lineage. Do we really need to go into a discussion on how money and power corrupts people?

Incest is not the norm , and it has never been the norm, in any civilization. Royalty, that's a different story, but the rich and the powerful, from the beginning of time, do horrible things almost as an impulsion.

Quick question to the people saying incest is a-ok: Do you have siblings? Because I do and reading your comments are making me want to gag up everything inside my body. 

Yeah. Doesn't mean I want to have sex with them. 

(Also I'm not attracted to kids.)

I have a little sister that is between 8 and 10, it is just disturbing to even think about it. Honestly, I would kill myself before even trying to commit incest to my sister.

Nobody ever said you had to! Nor did anyone say you had to force your sister (or brother) into sex. What I'm saying (I won't say anything for k12314) is that objectively there's nothing wrong with it. If they weren't related you wouldn't care, especially if they weren't having kids. 

I was going more for a "hypothetically, if I wasn't in my right mind and said 'fuck it' out of said lack of cognition" kind of thing, but worded it in the worst way I could. I wouldn't just bone my sister out of the blue. No thank you. However, if other people do it, I really don't care. That's your business, not mine.

I slightly disagree with you. Incest may actually be natural. There's evidence that there is sexual attraction between parents, children, and siblings. There is an unknown psychological attraction to our parents.

Even if some people and cultures do it before it doesn't mean it's natural. There are people who are sexually attracted to objects; read this for fun: Sick people who need medical lobotomy

Do you think that's normal?

Nobody ever said you had to! Nor did anyone say you had to force your sister (or brother) into sex. What I'm saying (I won't say anything for k12314) is that objectively there's nothing wrong with it. If they weren't related you wouldn't care, especially if they weren't having kids. 

I'm naturally not sexually attracted (read naturally again) to my sister or mom, therefore it is wrong if the opposite true. The same way I'm not naturally attracted to men because guess what?...it's wrong. Even if you commit incest or gay love and think it's fine, it's not, it means you are abnormal. Simple as that.

I'm naturally not sexually attracted (read naturally again) to my sister or mom, therefore it is wrong if the opposite true. The same way I'm not naturally attracted to men because guess what?...it's wrong. Even if you commit incest or gay love and think it's fine, it's not, it means you are abnormal. Simple as that.

Cue thy sexuality arguments.