General Creativity

Pixel Bombs

This is divine! PixelBombs. I don't know why but I feel the center pathway is like a mirror due to the reflections of the light on the surface of the sea being perfect, it should be shady somehow.

Oh yeah I agree, I'm not done with it yet so that will be fixed along with doing a final render on the bridge, I'm just getting the reflections done before hand so I can distort them correctly if that makes sense.

The nose was kinda spontaneous. It was inspired by when my bud asked me a few years back to draw up a design for his band "Nose Candy". We never finalized on an idea but for some reason it was always in the back of head so I just did a piece.

He loved it btw, I actually got a lot of compliments for it but yea I know it's weird out of context.

But its art so who cares lol, it can be/mean anything you want it to be/mean. If you think it's a critique on aggressive advertisement from Skittles I aint stopping ya.

Edited by Pixel Bombs

But its art so who cares lol, it can be/mean anything you want it to be/mean. If you think it's a critique on aggressive advertisement from Skittles I aint stopping ya.

Those damned skittles advertisements, always discriminating against my people*.

*The people who can turn things into skittles by touching stuff.

Alright, finally contribootin'.. Behold my terrible animation for my 2D Animation Assignment! (It's only viewable for a week so I can avoid any possible "plagiarism" detector things that the college use to grade work with.)

EDIT:

NaSKO that's some brilliant animation right there.

Seriously, 10/10 would view again - IGN.

EDIT Mk.II:

Also just did this as a quick five-minute thing.. I hope you like the sound of music.

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Early Christmas!

Christmas%2BPenguin.png

(Please ignore the badly done text at the bottom left and the diferent colored sky at the right, I made it somewhere else in a diferent computer before it was finished, and saved it to my google+ profile as a private photo, but I saved it as a jpeg, and finished it merely minutes ago, so...

I dungoofed)

EDIT: them toast feet tho

Either way, I'd say I improved a bit though :D