General Creativity

Pixel Bombs

If there is a problem with posting figure drawings you might as well permaban me because holy shit lmao

EDIT:

I mean, I don't want to sound antagonistic or anything but I think it's safe to say we're all mature enough to handle a little nudity and if it's that big a deal put a "NSFW" tag or "may contain nudity"?

Edited by Pixel Bombs

I mean, I don't want to sound antagonistic or anything but I think it's safe to say we're all mature enough to handle a little nudity and if it's that big a deal put a "NSFW" tag or "may contain nudity"?

As long it's not the "Don't bother me, I'm busy right now"-Position (sketchfigure on the far right) :D

I don't see anything that's not tasteful.

Absolutely coolski. And awesome skills, if I may say so. :)

To prevent people from getting in trouble at work, we could use spoilertags for such things?

Or we could implement NSFW tags for you to use with the same function?

Alright, I'll put what I might think are NSFW images in spoiler tags and what they contain that makes them NSFW.

I don't see anything that's not tasteful.

Absolutely coolski. And awesome skills, if I may say so. :)

To prevent people from getting in trouble at work, we could use spoilertags for such things?

Or we could implement NSFW tags for you to use with the same function?

Alright, I'll put what I might think are NSFW images in spoiler tags and what they contain that makes them NSFW.

That's helpful for me, since I've a camera pointed in my general direction (in my office) and I know that my boss watches it sometimes ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Im kinda of an amateur artist, but either way, here you go:

Pick%2BAnd%2BMine.png

EDIT: I noticed that there are some flaws, for example, the helmet doesn't have a shadow from this perspective, which it very obviously should, considering where the light is flashing from, but, well...

I'm lazy.

I think you need to brush up on perspective because the angle at which the items lay doesn't match the table's.

Here is a quick sketch to illiterate what I saw wrong.

Masd5RA.png

And here is the quick mock up pf what it should look like

bHG2ors.png

And one because your comment about the shadow and light confused me so here is another one with the light on the helmet on.

SldNUsa.png

Make sure to always get your vanishing point down and make all your subjects in the drawing follow it to avoid weird floating and clipping. And don't shy away from reference photos, they are an amazing tool to help get your stuff to look as accurate as possible.

-

I've been doing tons of quick poses to help get my understanding of the human form and its lots of fun and I recommend every one try it.

Here are some 10 minute sketches I did.

Partial nudity

zRKFntu.png

Im kinda of an amateur artist, but either way, here you go:

Pick%2BAnd%2BMine.png

EDIT: I noticed that there are some flaws, for example, the helmet doesn't have a shadow from this perspective, which it very obviously should, considering where the light is flashing from, but, well...

I'm lazy.

I think you need to brush up on perspective because the angle at which the items lay doesn't match the table's.

Here is a quick sketch to illiterate what I saw wrong.

Masd5RA.png

And here is the quick mock up pf what it should look like

bHG2ors.png

And one because your comment about the shadow and light confused me so here is another one with the light on the helmet on.

SldNUsa.png

Make sure to always get your vanishing point down and make all your subjects in the drawing follow it to avoid weird floating and clipping. And don't shy away from reference photos, they are an amazing tool to help get your stuff to look as accurate as possible.

-

I've been doing tons of quick poses to help get my understanding of the human form and its lots of fun and I recommend every one try it.

Here are some 10 minute sketches I did.

Partial nudity

zRKFntu.png

If I ever need constructive criticism, I'll go to the PZ forums.

Seriously though, that was a great help for me  :D , oh, and the light thing wasn't about the helmet's flashlight ( which I completely forgot about *facepalm* ) it was from that lighter grey color coming from the top.

And awesome sketches by the way, did you do these with the keyboard / mouse or with a tablet of some sort?

If I ever need constructive criticism, I'll go to the PZ forums.

Seriously though, that was a great help for me  :D , oh, and the light thing wasn't about the helmet's flashlight ( which I completely forgot about *facepalm* ) it was from that lighter grey color coming from the top.

And awesome sketches by the way, did you do these with the keyboard / mouse or with a tablet of some sort?

I use an Intuos 5 medium tablet.

• 2 weeks later...

@Pixel Bombs

That's really good! At first glance I thought it was a 3D model! 

Creative/Art-related kickstarter thing below, personally think it's worth taking a look into as it's something I haven't seen done for conventions before*.

A friend of mine has started a kickstarter where they're working with a collectible coin/in manufacturer to make coins for conventions (Currently just furry, but hey you gotta start somewhere, right?) and the link I'll drop here. I was going to set-up a thread discussing this as I actually think it's a pretty good idea (she's also working with guest-artists, too!) and somewhat creative as I haven't seen a coin for a convention such as fur/gaming/whatnot.

*Disclaimer: I've never attended an actual convention, so this could be more common than a piece of wheat in a wheat field.