Character Customisation

EnzO

Through all my life of gaming I've noticed I've had much more fun in games when character customisation is involved. A good example is H1Z1. In H1, your able to customise your character and put beanies, face masks, gloves, different types of clothing. I believe Project Zomboid should follow this same idea. Especially with this new Graphics update in build 34, everything looks much more cleaner and enjoyable. So in Pz, ideas they can add are things like when wearing a bag, the bag is actually seen on your characters back, picking up different types of clothing e.g Beanies, Hats, gloves, glasses and applying them on your character. These are only basic clothing items and there are many more that can be added, I'm sure with PZ's Dev team if they pursue this idea they can really make something good out of it especially like I said, the new graphics update is gonna make character customisation super enjoyable.

More clothing is coming. I think they're mainly waiting for the animation system to be complete before they start adding new stuff.

You can see in this Mondoid there are already existing wool hats etc. that are done, but they're just waiting for the new animations to be in.

Also check this out if you haven't. It'll help you determine what's going to be added to the game or at least planned. :)

And welcome to the forums EnzO!

Archived