Very simple request. I'd like to see the ability to save your characters during their creation, much like how you can save Sandbox settings alongside the pre-existing presets (Default, Beginner, 8 Months After Apocalypse).

This could lead to some very interesting concepts later down the line when customization of characters becomes more in-depth, as you could have people sharing different character creations with each other with different trait and profession combinations.

I find it slightly irritating having to create my preferred builds over and over, though I don't mind. It would just be helpful and more efficient if you could save them for easy access.  :)

I second this as well. Sometimes, after I've played a char for too long, I tend to forget what build it has, which makes it quite annoying when I try to create another one.

I'd like to revive a particular part of this suggestion:

On 3/24/2015 at 11:24 AM, WolfeClaw said:

you could have people sharing different character creations with each other with different trait and profession combinations

While we obviously now have the ability to save our character builds, is there a way to share these to other players? Anyone have any tips or suggestions on roundabout but easy ways to do it?

Thanks for any ideas!

8 hours ago, Bejasc said:

I was going to say - Isn't this feature already in?

But then I realised you necro'd a post that's more than3 years old...

Sorry just to be clear, is character build-sharing in? I haven't figured it out.