It’s been a busy week, what with last Monday’s $2.5 billion sale of The Indie Stone to Sony.

Wolfen

A joke at the fact Mojang has been bought out by Microsoft for $2.5 Billion.

Edit: Ah... goddamn.

AT LEAST I HAVE A SOURCE SYFY! WHAT DO YOU HAVE?! NOTHING!

:P

i need so stinking sources, i have a Moderator backing up my post.

that, my friend, is better than a stinking source

Dammit Syfy, you're a Journalist man! We have integrity and sources. You're out of the game Syfy clear out your desk!

1234895851-cartoon-jameson-2135.jpg

A joke ? Wait, what I need to do with my golden helicopter now..

Melt it down into igots and ship to to Psychlo in the lead caskets of forum members.

*ingots (I'll spare you the rest.)

And with that, when may I expect my lead casket? Since I assume my death will be forthcoming :P

And giving a warning for what is obviously a josh is also unreasonable. Perhaps you could have PM'ed me instead of using your admin priviledges to warn me for what you don't consider humour but "abuse".

Seems like you have some personal gripe with me of late.

You might even say we both look petty -- me for warning you for what's a trivial manner and you for continuing in behavior to earn that warning, all while hashing this out in public.

Just remember that warnings aren't public and you're not the first to receive this treatment relating to said grammar nazi schtick.

You might even say we both look petty -- me for warning you for what's a trivial manner and you for continuing in behavior to earn that warning, all while hashing this out in public.

Just remember that warnings aren't public and you're not the first to receive this treatment relating to said grammar nazi schtick.

To be clear, this is not a personal gripe of EGs. EG did not act improperly.

Since this thread has now gone so far off the rails, I'll clock it.