JonSyn

The code is suspiciously similar to Dida55's Multihack.

I can't tell if this is a copy of Multihack, or Multihack is a copy of this. Anybody else notice that the code for both of them are the same, just with slightly different names and a different file structure?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can you help me maybe have done everything as described and I can see the bottom left of the cooridinaten. But when I press the Home button nothing happens. Have I done something wrong or why is that would be great if help comes. We are sorry for the bad English but I'm working with a translator.

And my second problem is that my friend no longer comes to the server once the admintool is inserted because the lua FILES are not equal. He tried the admintool the purely makes they are still being kicked. He can Is the admintool out again joinen normal. Please help find the tool so quite well even if I can not access to some functions have explained in my first post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
11 hours ago, Dr_Cox1911 said:

What are you missing from the ingame admin tools @dydimos ?

11 hours ago, Sky_Orc_Mm said:

Ok, i think the existing admin function of the server is sufficient.

Add items faster ..... I should write "/ additem" every time I want a different item.

Now imagine, I had an event on my server where I had to fill up boxes of items .... it was kind of slow and tedious.

• 4 weeks later...
On 15.02.2017 at 10:16 AM, dydimos said:

Add items faster ..... I should write "/ additem" every time I want a different item.

Now imagine, I had an event on my server where I had to fill up boxes of items .... it was kind of slow and tedious.

If there are no options, you can learn some lua and write a simple menu items to spawn, it's very simple.

If you are too lazy to learn Lua, you can try the menu zSpawn, it is working without any problems =)

6 hours ago, kosq4ok said:

If there are no options, you can learn some lua and write a simple menu items to spawn, it's very simple.

If you are too lazy to learn Lua, you can try the menu zSpawn, it is working without any problems =)

Some people don't have the aptitude to code, even in Lua. Don't call them lazy.

Don't judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree.

• 6 years later...