JonSyn

this is a menu based Admin Control Tool.

it allows you to just click a menu button instead of typing the admin commands into the chat bar it also gives a number of other handy admining tools.

tab1_zpsf35f3aa2.pngtab2_zps45807fa7.pngtab3_zpsc6c43fb2.pngtab4_zps08d1f894.png

so far it has 5 different sections,

Admin Hacks - addxp to admin,unlimited build, fast destroy,invisibility,god mode and a warp.

Admin Controls - Gunshot,Chopper launcher, random item spawn on ground, start/stop rain, and thunder.

Zambie Spawner - spawn hordes in 20,50,200,500,700 and 900 groups.

Teleporter - gives you the ability to spawn in 27 different areas across 3 different citys.

Item Spawner - just a small list of stuff admins can spawn. things from melee weapons to guns/ammo and farming/carpentry/fishing.

Its not useable on Single Player or by non-Admins.

Most of the buttons use the admin commands so it logs the admins actions to the log folder in admin.txt so server owners can monitor what there Admins are doing.

i am uploading 2 versions, 1 for normal PZ map servers and 1 for servers running the Bedford Falls V2 map addition.

installing

1: download one of the 2 files, depending on your server setup. if your not running bedford get the first link, if running bedford use the second link.

2: unzip the file.

3: open the file and copy the AdminTools folder.

4: do you know where the project zombod game folder is? usually c:/program files(86)/steam/steam apps/common/ProjectZomboid you want to goto the client folder inside that folder so its c:/program files(86)/steam/steam apps/common/ProjectZomboid/media/lua/client

5: now in the client folder make a new folder named Mods

6: inside the new Mods folder place the AdminTools folder

7: boot the game and join your server as Admin, you should see a set of coordinates in the lower left corner of the screen if its working and your logged in as a admin. the Admin Menu can be closed/opened by pressing the Home key.

IMPORTANT : if you are not an admin do not try to use this, it is not a hack, it will not work in single player either .

LINKS

Vanilla PZ http://www.mediafire.com/download/bi7umgzx6s8i7r6/AdminToolsNormalPz.7z

Bedford PZ http://www.mediafire.com/download/tjpd2lw1tc9st2a/AdminToolsBedfordPz.7z

V2 Updates

added the debug map, can be used for teleporting also.(from games debugger)

added file viewer and lua reloader (from games debugger)

added 3 preset buttons for teleporter an ability to change menu position, goto :/programfiles(86)/steam/steamapps/common/ProjectZomboid/media/lua/client/Mods/AdminTools open the adminpresets.lua with a text editor (notepad or notepad++ will work fine) the lua has instructions in it for editing the settings of the menu.

added a coords viewer by RoboMat.

added fast logging (chop down trees faster then hell).

added ability to be added to mod packs for server and not be seen by non admin players.

added corpse deleter, just right click corpses and select "delete corpse".

i may be forgetting something....

are you on windows?

check your /program files(86)/steam/steam apps/common/ProjectZomboid/media/lua/client for a Mods folder and see if the AdminTools folder is inside please.

if its there then let me know what resolution your screen is, i run 1920x1080 if yours is less i may have to upload a different version to adjust for resolution.

the name of the character dosnt matter, just has to have Admin rights to use, should show regardless unless perhaps the resolution is off and its putting it off screen.

i added a fix for lower resolutions, i forgot a few testers had a issue with it not showing this should put it on the left side of the screen and allow you to drag it any place you like.

Normal PZ servers Lower Resolutions - outdated

PZ Servers with Bedford Falls V2 Lower Resolutions - outdated

try installing the Lower Resolution version, dosnt matter if its windowed or full screen if your games resolution is below 1920x1080 it prolly wont show since it places the menu at 1550 so try one of the Lower Res links i posted.

Can both versions be installed without causing issues? Cause the way server mods are working right now is each client has to have the files installed, it never sees anything installed in the mods folder on the server folder.

this isnt a mod , it dosnt go into your mods folder, it places a new folder into your game and loads the luas with the game.it creates a new folder in /program files(86)/steam/steam apps/common/ProjectZomboid/media/lua/client called Mods and then in that Mods folder it places another folder called AdminTools, this contains the Admin tools, it dosnt run on the server it runs on your client. no need to install it server side as it wont work unless its both on your client and youre a Admin on the server. and yeah it over rights the old lua files for the admin tools with the new ones if you decide to switch versions. the 2 files i added just changed the menus position if your on a lower game resolution so you can see it. its easy to tell if its loaded just watch your console for the admintools.lua or adminwindow.lua to show loaded.

if you cant see the menu then try one of these version

Normal PZ servers Lower Resolutions - outdated

PZ Servers with Bedford Falls V2 Lower Resolutions - outdated

After going in "Creative Mode", i can`t drop any items. Even after disabling it again. Only a relog fixes this.

If you build that lamp in creative mode, you can`t turn it on / no use function available

Trying random stuff now, will edit this post when i find more :P

After going in "Creative Mode", i can`t drop any items. Even after disabling it again. Only a relog fixes this.

If you build that lamp in creative mode, you can`t turn it on / no use function available

Trying random stuff now, will edit this post when i find more :P

fixed - not being able to drop or change items after using Build Mode.

fixed - error from some items in the random item drop not having names and causing a error.

update - to turn light on or off after its built put a battery in it . :)

will update the download links after a few more bugs get posted and fixed

i had it working at 1920x1080 no problem.

However i was lagging a bit on client side so i uninstalled zomboid, reinstalled and then installed the lower resolution version of your tool, (im doing 1280x720 now) and im not getting any ui popping up in game, also i check where you said in a earlier post

common\ProjectZomboid\media\lua\client and i do see a Mods\AdminTools.  Let me know, i liked the tool a lot when running the higher resolution.

I do have a question though, are you going to add teleport marks that coordinate with Dreadwood? 

And i haven't quite figured it out yet, but what does warp do?

FIXED: changed the lua file to point to 1000 instead of 1550 altough im almost certain i downloaded the loweresolution package and extracted it, also changed the spawning of 50 zombies to 5 zombies for those small ares that may need some patching

Edited by ModdedTibby

i had it working at 1920x1080 no problem.

However i was lagging a bit on client side so i uninstalled zomboid, reinstalled and then installed the lower resolution version of your tool, (im doing 1280x720 now) and im not getting any ui popping up in game, also i check where you said in a earlier post

common\ProjectZomboid\media\lua\client and i do see a Mods\AdminTools.  Let me know, i liked the tool a lot when running the higher resolution.

I do have a question though, are you going to add teleport marks that coordinate with Dreadwood? 

And i haven't quite figured it out yet, but what does warp do?

changed the lua file to point to 1000 instead of 1550 altough im almost certain i downloaded the loweresolution package and extracted it, also changed the spawning of 50 zombies to 5 zombies for those small ares that may need some patching

i just uninstalled and reinstalled all the links, they all worked, is yours not working at all? only difrence between the versions is the placement, lower res is set to 100,100 other is set to to 1550, 0 . warp just lets u warp to a place within your view, i use it when i fall off stuff and get stuck. i dont run dreadwood but i can make a version for you if you give me coords to places around that area.

the map in the latest version lets you teleport anywhere u want, map is the debug map so its not too fancy, and you can reload your luas after editing now too. pretty much all the stuff from the debugger.

sooooooooo, after getting the map to work i was messing with teleporting around, and i noticed you dont teleport you fast travel, your char literally moves from where you are to where you wanna go in a path its kinda funny to watch on the map lol.

wondering if i can find a way to make players show on the map.