Spiffo

FawkesGaming

Is there a genuine difficulty modifier for finding Spiffo? I swear, every playthrough I survive a week, find Spiffo and die. Coincidence? I think not. Especially since I found one in an oven.

I'd say no. This is over 1500 zombie kills ago. I used to pick up every one I found. Got to about 18 when I stopped.

NE75ivh.png

I'm now in West Point and still surviving, (edit) a month months later.

Spiffos are evil souls from the netherealm, claiming the souls of innocent children :) .

So, if you died after founding one, your soul is doomed for eternity in the burning hells...

We seem to have a heretic in our ranks. Burn the unbeliever! 

:P

Spiffo is a loving person, who does no harm to those who accept the gospel of Spiffo into their hearts.

Spiffos are evil souls from the netherealm, claiming the souls of innocent children :) .

So, if you died after founding one, your soul is doomed for eternity in the burning hells...

Spiffo is a loving person, who does no harm to those who accept the gospel of Spiffo into their hearts.

Let us take him to the temple, brother. We shall sacrifice him on the Altar of Raccoon. All shall bow to our lord Spiffo.

Let us take him to the temple, brother. We shall sacrifice him on the Altar of Raccoon. All shall bow to our lord Spiffo.

Spiffo is love.

Spiffo is life.

All bow to the glorious raccoon! I am glad I have found such like-minded Spiffo followers.

FFS! Spiffo is cursed, Seriously. Or is this the April fools joke they hotfixed alarms to go off 3 times in a row when I have no weapons. Just rolled a new game, starting house, spiffo in first draw. Run out, go to next house. Alarm. Run to next house down, ALARM. Run to next house. ALARM. All the while there appeared to be a slight sadistic grin on spiffos face that wasn't there before.

FFS! Spiffo is cursed, Seriously. Or is this the April fools joke they hotfixed alarms to go off 3 times in a row when I have no weapons. Just rolled a new game, starting house, spiffo in first draw. Run out, go to next house. Alarm. Run to next house down, ALARM. Run to next house. ALARM. All the while there appeared to be a slight sadistic grin on spiffos face that wasn't there before.

This. So much ;_;

This. So much ;_;

If you believe in the Spiffo he will guide you to the light.

BLASPHEMY!

SPIFFO IS A DEMONIC ENTITY AND MUST BE BURNED WITH HOLY WA-... i'm not actually christian... so i don't know what i'm saying but i'll continue-ER!, WE MUST EXORCISE IT FROM THE EVIL SPIRITS INSIDE IT. JOIN THE PATH OF GOOD!, MY SON.

Spiffo is my good luck charm! And my cuddly-wuddly, luvy-duvy, snuggle-wugg.. err.. I always carry the first one I find in my hip pocket. He watches my rear (that didn't sound right..). Spiffo seems to me to be extra lucky. You guys who find otherwise might just have bad karma. (Or aren't taking the Lucky perk.. I just can't help it, I wanna believe it helps find rare loot earlier). Love my Spiffo (Squeeze.. err..)

we, here at "Spiffo Industries" are pleased to hear that Spiffo has already established such a strong followerbase, that we can finally start initiating our "Church of Spiffo" program

on the concerns from the original poster: 

"Spiffo Industries" and any of it's affiliates do not confirm or deny any connection between a short or prolonged contact between Spiffo and the biological being in question (from now on referred to as BBIQ) and the emerging of any form of death, be it suddenly or over time to the BBIQ or any second BBIQ that it may or may not have had contact with after or before it had contact with Spiffo. 

this official statement is subject to change any time on behalf of "Spiffo Industries"

-Lexy, [Public Relations and Security Manager of Spiffo Industries]

Archived