Push zombies out the window / low fences

Geras

48 minutes ago, Trojan_Turps said:

Don't forget about pushing them down stairs. 

:)

I like this even more than windows idea, its pretty hard to send a body through a window frame full of glass and wood, but stairs... BTW I can't remember any game where stairs could be used to gain tactical advantge.

Edited by GOGOblin

2 hours ago, GOGOblin said:

I like this even more than windows idea, its pretty hard to send a body through a window frame full of glass and wood, but stairs... BTW I can't remember any game where stairs could be used to gain tactical advantge.

When it comes to me and stairs, the zombies become invisible near the point where it transitions onto the next floor.

10 hours ago, TheWraithPlayer said:

the zombies become invisible near the point where it transitions onto the next floor

Yep, but maybe when you and Z are on the same floor it will work ok. Players push Z's really far, sending them downstairs will look natural. 

10 hours ago, SaltandPretzels said:

T-Shirt which will says "Beware the Falling zombies"

I once lost a character due to this "its raining zombies" - was cought between two big houses in WestPoint with Z's jumping (Z-tier jumping) down from both sides.

10 hours ago, SaltandPretzels said:

atleast crawling

Yes, I wonder why crawlers are so sparse. They should be spawned (1%, every 100th Z crowling will be pretty ok), made from a normal Z after falling (90%), made from a Z after hitting it with an axe or a sledgehammer (say 10 %), left behind a big mob - they surely must stumble and get trampled by "comrades".