ORMtnMan's Real Guns Mod 1.242 [32.30]

ORMtnMan

So, Ive made the model and can export it but im having a hard time texturing it and cant get the texture to transfer onto the model for the life of me... any tips?

Did the texture work right in the editor, and what program are you using?
paint.net and no i dont think so....

I meant for modeling, but if you did texturing in sketchup, it 100% won't work. You have to do it all in blender. Look up some tutorials on "UV mapping."

For drawing textures onto your UV map, you'll probably want something like Photoshop or GIMP, unless paint.net has layers

I did remake it in blender, thats the thing that the texture wont transfer to the model and yeah paint.net has layers...

all You'd need to do one thing

On all ammunition, make a B32 compatible variant where you may extract gunpowder from rounds.

since we need gunpowder to make pipe bombs and stuff.

Er... My problem with modding for the IWBUMS is that the code changes more quickly/drastically than it would for the main builds. This is why I have not been keeping ahead of that curve.

I would need to much more research on how that system operates, how much powder is derived from the ammo breakdown, are there raw materials afterward etc.

Also, I am loath to keep up two sets of code (or three because I am pseudo-keeping up a version without the custom models.)

This could be part of ammo crafting, using the break down and build up of ammo, as well as making units of gunpowder(grams) that can be simply "Boxed/unboxed" together into a gunpowder unit for the IWBUMS only 1 line of code would be needed then to just make it compatible.

all You'd need to do one thing

On all ammunition, make a B32 compatible variant where you may extract gunpowder from rounds.

since we need gunpowder to make pipe bombs and stuff.

Er... My problem with modding for the IWBUMS is that the code changes more quickly/drastically than it would for the main builds. This is why I have not been keeping ahead of that curve.

I would need to much more research on how that system operates, how much powder is derived from the ammo breakdown, are there raw materials afterward etc.

Also, I am loath to keep up two sets of code (or three because I am pseudo-keeping up a version without the custom models.)

This could be part of ammo crafting, using the break down and build up of ammo, as well as making units of gunpowder(grams) that can be simply "Boxed/unboxed" together into a gunpowder unit for the IWBUMS only 1 line of code would be needed then to just make it compatible.

Well, the breakdown/buildup for ammo is still a ways off, so it won't be that helpful for a while. Do all the base game ammos provide the same amount gunpowder units? And how many units are used in a pipebomb?

Wow I haven't been on here for a while (Dying Light is super addictive xD). I read somewhere about this mod now having custom models? If that's true then that is SUPER AWESOME! What other awesome things have I missed since the firing modes update?

EDIT: Are you going to be looking into the new traps coding for explosives and that. (Yes, I know about all the desperate people who have been requesting an RPG-7 xD personally I think a grenade launcher would be better, may ruin the "Gun" theme of the mod know.).

I have infinite ammo for all guns? I'm positive I installed it correctly, is there anything I can do to fix it or is this just how it is for the time being        mod version=?            bad english sorry

Wow I haven't been on here for a while (Dying Light is super addictive xD). I read somewhere about this mod now having custom models? If that's true then that is SUPER AWESOME! What other awesome things have I missed since the firing modes update?

EDIT: Are you going to be looking into the new traps coding for explosives and that. (Yes, I know about all the desperate people who have been requesting an RPG-7 xD personally I think a grenade launcher would be better, may ruin the "Gun" theme of the mod know.).

Don't worry you are allowed to play other games ;-) . Yep thanks to the efforts of Fuji and subsequently WolfeClaw and soon ObviousOllie, we will have plenty of custom gun models!

Lets see, the other major thing besides some fixes/tweaks was I finally implemented the unload script so you can now unload ammo from guns.

Not yet, going down the explosives route is a slippery slope, so I am going to run the guns side of things through to completion (implement all my planned features, or at least most of them) then I will work on other aspects like explosive weapons and other such things. Even with e grenade launcher, then I would have to have grenades, then multiple types of grenades, then under-slung grenade launchers which coding multi caliber guns that retain the ammo count of each ammo type on conversion (while possible, probably) is a bit of a eye gouger.

I have infinite ammo for all guns? I'm positive I installed it correctly, is there anything I can do to fix it or is this just how it is for the time being        mod version=?            bad english sorry

That is an interesting issue, I do not think anyone else has reported that issue except for the R25 rifle. I have the fix in for the R25 rifle for the next release which will be soon. You have experienced the infinite ammo for every gun?

I will be releasing a new version this weekend. Try downloading that and see if it clears up.

Turkish

Alright, so this will probably be a bad translation but here it goes:

Bu ilginç bir konudur

Bu sorun, yalnızca tek bir silah üzerinde bildirilmiştir (the R25)

Tüm silahlar üzerinde bunu emin misiniz ?

Hangi silahlar sorunu var ?

Ben bu hafta sonu yeni bir sürümünü piyasaya sürecek

Belki de sorunu çözecektir

Tüm Silahlarda Eminim  denedim.Hepsinde var Kurulumu doğru yaptım.Oyunu hangi sürümünde çalışıyor mod?

English:

I'm sure all weapons are in the setup denedim.heps yaptım.oy which version is running in the right mod?

Bu sürüm 31.13 içindir

Ancak, bu sürümü 32 için çalışması gerektiğini

Bu sürüm 30 için geriye doğru uyumlu olmalıdır

Bana yardımcı olduğun için teşekkür ederim.mod diğer versiyonu bekleyeceğim.Umarım sorunu çözmüş olursun.

English:

Thank you for helping me.Mod I expect other versions.I hope you have solved the problem.

Okay, so this mod, plus the Rebuild map's gun shop...  All I can say is I've been playing for 6 hours now.  

Oh damn, I've been playing for six hours.  Oh well.  

*Shooty bang bang* (clyde)

Hah!

Well, I'm glad to oblige,

What is the Rebuild map, though?

Nevermind, found it and downloaded

The gun models are missing for me. I am on version 31.13 and I'm using a couple other mods that add cheats and one that changes what zombies drop.

Did you make sure to read the readme? Some files go in the main game folder (the one with the .exe) not with the mods.

The gun models are missing for me. I am on version 31.13 and I'm using a couple other mods that add cheats and one that changes what zombies drop.

Also, another question, does your computer support the 3d models?

Alright, doing final testing on the next release, any last minute model submissions?

I only got time in to do one, so I'll hand it over when I have some more.

Looking forward to it :)

Take your time, don't want you to burn out

My pc doesn't support your 3d models :C guess I will have to use the other one that isn't going to be updated as much from now on.

Nope, in the rest of the version I will be releasing I am adding a patch folder for people who don't use 3d models, so DO NOT FRET! :-D