ORMtnMan's Real Guns Mod 1.242 [32.30]

ORMtnMan

Oh thank God, I was subtlely crying staring at the huge list of guns.

FN P90 and the SA80 are done though.

Lol for sure!

Current Custom models implemented:

AK (Used for the AKM series and the VEPR (until i adjust it))

AR-15 (used for shoter m4 pattern rifles)

FN-FAL

Glock (black) (Used for all black handguns for now)

Glock (black and tan) (Only used for the FN fiveseven for now)

H&K G3

H&K MP5

H&K UMP

Kriss Vector

Kriss Vector CRB

M16 (Used for m16 pattern rifles including the AR-10 series for now)

S&W Model 19 (all three variants) (used for all the revolvers except for the Colt SAA)

Revolver Large (used for the Colt SAA)

Shotgun (wood-black, sawn and non sawn) (Used for shotguns and major placeholder for other rifles)

Spas-12

Uzi

(Will add FN P90 and SA80 when I get the models from Fuji and release on next friday with any other updates)

The large revolver is actually a Taurus Raging Bull. It was just so tiny I didn't think anyone would be able to tell.

Well, I think that would fit better, I'll change it on the next release, and recolor it for any other large revolvers with different colorations

Just so there's no overlap, I'm currently working on the M14, Mini-14, SKS, SVD, and Lever rifle.

I'll do all of the pistols. I'm starting with the ones that most definitely need unique models due to large visual differences. Right now I'm doing the Ruger MKII.

EDIT:

All done.

You two are incredible human beings

Fuji is the real hero for figuring out custom models, and the dedication required from ORMtnMan is immense, so props for continuing this mod. :)

Aww, thanks.

Here's the next batch of barely textured guns:

SVD

SKS

SA80

FN P90 (with carbine modifications to fit the animations)

Mini-14

M14

And the Winchester Henry (which can probably be used for any lever rifle/bb gun)

Fuji is the real hero for figuring out custom models, and the dedication required from ORMtnMan is immense, so props for continuing this mod. :)

Aww, you're too kind, I am glad this mod is really taking off, it really keeps my motivation to work on it up.

I don't know if this is a bug or on purpose but the remington r25 has infinite ammo

That is no good, I'll take a look!

Edit: Fixed, will put up the fix at the end of the week, for now enjoy your infinite ammo R25 :-D

Aww, thanks.

Here's the next batch of barely textured guns:

SVD

SKS

SA80

FN P90 (with carbine modifications to fit the animations)

Mini-14

M14

And the Winchester Henry (which can probably be used for any lever rifle/bb gun)

You are a machine! Have you sent me the link for those, or are you waiting, I want to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Just wondering, is it possible to have to gun mods make visual changes to the guns? For example, You add a scope to a rifle and it actually appears on it.

Not without heavy code hacking. Models make direct reference to whatever 2d sprite the weapon is assigned (even if there doesn't happen to be one) and then selects the model with the same name.

The only way to do it easily (and I say that lightly) would be to make crafting recipies for every mod combination and models for each. I don't think anyone wants to do that.

Oh, didn't realize I never linked it :P

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=01455380761618375942

I'll have to edit them when I release the next batch, the hand positions are a bit off

Edit: Since I need to edit models anyway, do you want scopes on the appropriate guns?

Yes please, I had intended to make separate items with conversion recipes for each gun/mod combination, but the amount of game bloat that would cause would not be worth it so... just one model is probably fine.

I installed the mod and Im just wondering how does the spawns work in this mod? Ive checked a few houses now and no ammo or any guns have showed up niether on corpses and I have the lucky trait. Is the police station the only place stuff spawns?

I installed the mod and Im just wondering how does the spawns work in this mod? Ive checked a few houses now and no ammo or any guns have showed up niether on corpses and I have the lucky trait. Is the police station the only place stuff spawns?

No, house and body spawns are just very, very rare. You are guaranteed gun drops at the police station, but they will never be civilian guns.

It will be easier to find guns on bodies than in houses just because of the sheer number of zombies turned into containers than containers in houses, for which only bedroom cabinets and drawers spawn guns and related items

So, just keep looking or brave the police station/gun store.

No, house and body spawns are just very, very rare. You are guaranteed gun drops at the police station, but they will never be civilian guns.

It will be easier to find guns on bodies than in houses just because of the sheer number of zombies turned into containers than containers in houses, for which only bedroom cabinets and drawers spawn guns and related items

Found an AKM right after you posted this ^^ Thanks! Also are some guns suppose to have unlimited ammo?

Found an AKM right after you posted this ^^ Thanks! Also are some guns suppose to have unlimited ammo?

Um, no, that would be an error on my part. which gun(s)?

Remington R-25, Takes .308 winchester rounds, says I have 3 rounds but it seems to be infinite and it remains 3 rounds. Thats the only gun so far.

Remington R-25, Takes .308 winchester rounds, says I have 3 rounds but it seems to be infinite and it remains 3 rounds. Thats the only gun so far.

Okay, good, someone already posted that one, I have the fix in already but I will wait to post it until this upcoming Friday so I can release a couple other things with it. For now, enjoy your infinite ammo gun (clyde)