Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

As of right now, the dogs have to be equipped like any other bag and can't be equipped on the back, although I saw an older different mod that allowed containers to be always equipped like key rings, it would be pretty awesome to get that applied to dogs somehow.

I've done that to the HC dogs. Problem is that the weight reduction only applies if the dog is in the primary/secondary slots.

animals_zpsrwi3txdc.jpg

Hydrocraft v3.3 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Pack Dogs with Large Hiking Pack with Duct Tape Pouches now have a capacity of 49 to help reduce the chance you cannot pick the dog back up when full. However those with Organized Trait will still have an issue. Just remember don't drop your pack dog on the ground if its holding 50 or over.

- New Chicken and Cow Art!

- Canned Foods now give Tin Cans after eating.

- Added Acorns which can be eaten after their tannin has been leached out. Thus a new source of Tannin!

- Added Wash Tub and Washboard.

- Added Water Trough.

- Added Radio Antenna (Decorative Only)

- Added Dutch Oven

- Added Spike Log Barriers.

- Added 13 new bottles of Booze!

- Add 9 Volt Battery and Huge Battery

- Added Steel Spring and Mouse Trap Blueprints

- Added Pasta Making.

- Added Sourdough Making

- Can Make Homemade Disinfectant.

- Add Distillery and Vodka Making!

- You can refill Canning Salt bags with Saltpeter Powder.

- You can make flour out of rice or or acorns.

- You can make corn flour out of corn.

- Added Pigs, Ducks and Pigeons to farming.

- You can now find lost feral Pigs.

- Lost livestock now need their poop to find as well as Binoculars, Rope and a Herding Dog.

- Added Black Bears, Skunks, Beavers, Boars, Snow Geese, Canadian Geese and Turkeys to hunting.

- Add Duck Calls and Bird Calls in order to Hunt Birds and Waterfowl.

- All new Livestock and Game Animals can be skinned and butchered.

- Added BBQ and Salted Duck, Goose and Turkey.

- Added Hunting Mod By UngratefulDead but with may improvements!

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!

Note I have tried to upload this to pz-mods.net but for some reason it will not upload. So for now this is a Steam Workshop only update.

I'm not sure when I'll get to try this - since the last IWBUMS version came out in the last day or so, PZ is crashing every time I try and load it - but I have a couple of questions about the new update:

- do we now need to find sheep poop to be able to find sheep? (I ask because I've not seen that in game yet, but my sheep are currently decorative. No, that's not a euphemism...)

- will the water trough catch rain the way rain barrels do?

- can we flavour vodka with things like fruit?

Radio antennae could be a really interesting thing in game. HF and VHF radio antannae can give people burns from standing too close, and can do things like cause fuel to ignite in canisters if stored too close. This makes me wonder if we could one day have traps involving sticking high-powered radio antennae out near zombies... although I suspect I'd just end up burning my safe house down.

- do we now need to find sheep poop to be able to find sheep? (I ask because I've not seen that in game yet, but my sheep are currently decorative. No, that's not a euphemism...)

- will the water trough catch rain the way rain barrels do?

- can we flavour vodka with things like fruit?

1. Yes you d need to find sheep poop to find sheep now.

2. No its just like the Fish Tank. A really big water bottle.

3. Note yet. UngratefulDead sent me a booze mod he made. So hopfully some of that stuff will get in this week. Just hadd to much stuff an not enough time to get it all in.

hello, can anyone tell me how i download v3.3 from steam workshop because when i click on the v3.3(steam workshop) i have this (The item is either marked as hidden or you do not have permission to view it.).

thanks in advance.

You need to have IWBUMS to access the Workshop.

So Deadlystr1ke hosted the mod for now. You can download it here.

I have been talking with the admin over at pz-mods.net and he said I reached the 8 mb limit, but he raised it to 50 mb. However I still could not upload it for some reason. Note my file I was trying to upload there was 8.3 mb so it should have worked.

That's weird. I'm finding sparklers and hair spray all over the place. Spray mostly in bathrooms and sparklers in kitchen tables. I've even seen aluminum couple times in the same kitchen tables.

Usually I can find plenty of hair spray in the West Point salon, but last few games I haven't seen any. That's when I noticed the rarity of the other items and even fire extinguishers.

Dont think ive ever seen a fire extinguisher outside of using necro forge. Ive seen tons of hairspray and sparklers tho. Even after updating to 3.3 and playing a little bit, i found lots of hairspray in the southern trailor's at dixie town area.

heh, found a dutch over also. Just glad i wasnt under some bed sheets when i found it ;)

So i guess it updated perfectly on steam workshop.

Also, Hydromancer, have you looked at Robomat's mod: Convenient Bags? It allows unpacking bags even when they aren't equipped. Very handy when you drop a bag that's more than 50weight.

I have it but still wasn't able to unpack my dolly since ground has also limit for weight (50) so dropped container takes all of it and there's no space left for items themselves.

Also, Hydromancer, have you looked at Robomat's mod: Convenient Bags? It allows unpacking bags even when they aren't equipped. Very handy when you drop a bag that's more than 50weight.

I have it but still wasn't able to unpack my dolly since ground has also limit for weight (50) so dropped container takes all of it and there's no space left for items themselves.
I'd mention that to RM, I believe it's supposed to unpack until the new container is full, in your case the ground where you are standing.

Hydromancer , I play this mod for hours and I do not find these items :

Welding gas tank ;
Blow torch ;
Welding hose ;
Steel / Iron Smithy hammer.

I play with loot rarity  commom / abudant .
I looked everywhere, even went to West Point to Muldraugh , but the items do not appear.