PZ Multiplayer - Who will you be !?

Jethro

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would havefer my services and expertise in construction (lvl 5) helping the survivor community's and colones in exchange for a refill of my canteens, my choice in the exquisite tasting canned food, a restock in ammunition and a bed to call my own maybe even share it with a lovely lady, then head of to my deluxe cabin in the woods. Cut down some trees and get some homemade nails in my belts.

I would havefer my services and expertise in construction (lvl 5) helping the survivor community's and colones in exchange for a refill of my canteens, my choice in the exquisite tasting canned food, a restock in ammunition and a bed to call my own maybe even share it with a lovely lady, then head of to my deluxe cabin in the woods. Cut down some trees and get some homemade nails in my belts.

a builder?

of course your in!

now we have:

secretary/cook (crafter/guard): @stuffger that handles all the inventory, its collection, coordinate with all members for their necessary supplies

-responsible for proper distribution of food and drinks to all members

-also responsible for cooking and/or crafting if idle while the builder is busy with construction

-therefore, one of the most important/crucial member of the group

builder/crafter (farmer/guard): @TheConstructionWorker that is responsible for all construction

-his expertise is crucial for the safety, growth and survival of the group

-also responsible for crafting

-may also help in farming, or guarding the base if there's nothing to do at the moment

scout (scavenger/guard): @Chippy has responsibilities to scout for food and materials, incoming zombies, aggressive faction and other survivors

-will be the busiest of all the members as he will be constantly in search of a lot of things

-must have a partner

-if there are no more scouting missions for the moment, he may join scavenging missions

-if idle, guards the base

Some jobs to fill:

farmer/guard (scavenger): will be responsible for the farms: planting, watering, fertilizing and harvesting

-his expertise is crucial for the survival of the whole group

-may have a few partners if group population is becoming larger

-act as guard if there's nothing to do

-if idle and guards are plenty, can join scavenging missions

scavengers/exterminators (guard/scout): will be responsible for all scavenging missions and zombie (or aggressive group) extermination missions

-will also be responsible for defending the base if idle

-may also help scouting if scouts are in short numbers

-the most numerous members according to job type

-very important as they are the muscles and early game food supplier of the group

a builder?

of course your in!

now we have:

secretary/cook (crafter/guard): @stuffger that handles all the inventory, its collection, coordinate with all members for their necessary supplies

-also responsible for cooking and/or crafting if idle while the builder is busy with construction

builder/crafter (farmer/guard): @TheConstructionWorker that is responsible for all construction

-may also help in farming, or guarding the base if there's nothing to do at the moment

scout (scavenger/guard): @Chippy has responsibilities to scout for food and materials, incoming zombies, aggressive faction and other survivors

-will be the busiest of all the members as he will be constantly in search of a lot of things

-must have a partner

-if there are no more scouting missions for the moment, he may join scavenging missions

Some jobs to fill:

farmer/guard (scavenger): will be responsible for the farms: planting, watering, fertilizing and harvesting

scavengers/exterminators (guard/scout): will be responsible for all scavenging missions and zombie (or aggressive group) extermination missions

-very important as they are the muscles and early game food supplier of the group

We should have a democratic system a leader in charge but also the groups overall decision will be held higher than his/her say we will have a society of mutual members non aggressive unless fired upon or the stakes are to high.

Joining will require rigorous questions on there morals and will not be aloud to do single or two man missions once taken on, until they have proven worth otherwise it is too risky to have them with our supplies and possibly murdering a member.

Currently I believe that the hotel would be a great place to hold up. Reasons below

1. Large multiple rooms for settlers.

2. Two stories, great for strategic benefits in a fire fight.

3. Visibility from all angles, not much room for a sneak attack.

4. Has a large kitchen multiply fridges, stoves, ovens lots of cabinets.

5. Has a courtyard could be heavily barricaded as a safe zone, town square sort of thing, also it has about 16-24 squares of grass for crops potentially high maintenance crops.

6. Easily guarded (if done right) it has two main entrances.although roughly 20 windows and a kitchen door. (Don't worry though building defences is my forte B)) 

7. On the highway near all the main shops and not to far from the in woods logging company.

History told us that, water is the most important aspect of human survival and beginning of civilization.

We can live without food for a couple of days, but not without water.

Unfortunately, there are only 2 sources of unlimited water in the current map, "The Farmhouse" and the "I dunno".

If we are to thrive in the long run, then we should consider these limitless sources of water.

Scouts and Scavengers will be our main food suppliers for the early days.

While farmer and builder will immediately begin their work the moment we gathered enough construction and farming supplies.

And of course they must be guarded by all means.

Im hoping this will turn out the complete opposite to DayZ and have people actually working together.. I want to form a big group and make a massive fort in the middle of a city lol

We would have some people doing supply runs, others on zombie clean-up and any injured/sick rebuilding defences :D

but... in reality I think people will beat me to death with a rolling pin lol

a builder?

of course your in!

now we have:

-must have a partner

Some jobs to fill:

I can take care of the farming if you let my sister stay! Also the rich part of the town down to the south with all the red houses that are 2 floored beside the medical might also be a nice place to barricade if we could clean it for zombies and build the rest of the fence around the houses. Theres a forest close by only thing that would be missing would be water, but then there's water barrels.

a builder?

of course your in!

now we have:

-must have a partner

Some jobs to fill:

I would like to take the scavenger/exterminator part if you'd let me burn down something once in a while :D

I am pretty good at killing Zs and scavenging.

alright, so the team is growing   =)

farmers: Liva and her/his sister- one farmer would be sufficient for the early days. maybe one of them can help in scouting or scavenging mission at early days

and a muscle we have here:

Addy - welcome, you'll be my very first partner in scavenging and extermination missions

though actually I love scouting missions, coz im a stealthy type and can survive on my own even at worst conditions.

however, what matters is the survival of the group, so ill be a scavenger/exterminator for a while.

Are water barrels have infinite water source in this current update?

I can take care of the farming if you let my sister stay! Also the rich part of the town down to the south with all the red houses that are 2 floored beside the medical might also be a nice place to barricade if we could clean it for zombies and build the rest of the fence around the houses. Theres a forest close by only thing that would be missing would be water, but then there's water barrels.

Yes but they are far from from any main shops but then again we could build a city like compound on Walking Dead.

What is your sisters talents apart from containing a female reproductive system?

Well, I'd be the sly one that no-one really knows my true intentions >.> <.< No connections=No way for people to force you to do anything. But, I could havefer my services... for the right price ;) Don't get me wrong no, I'm not the sort of person to screw you over, more the one that randomly disappears for days at a time :P

History told us that, water is the most important aspect of human survival and beginning of civilization.

We can live without food for a couple of days, but not without water.

Unfortunately, there are only 2 sources of unlimited water in the current map, "The Farmhouse" and the "I dunno".

The devs stated there will be other ways to get water, so don't worry and smoke some pot.(Even more worth in the ZA)

I'll try to be a trader scavenging and selling stuff.

I will try to get all those luxury items people will miss.

Cigarettes, Whisky, Sweets/Candy, Condoms.

I will travel to all the different survivors selling and buying all sorts of things. 

My goal will be to set up a market at my outpost where anyone can sell and buy goods at one day in the week.

No guns allowed!

And if anybody steal he will be either shot, tied to a pole where we throw rotten tomatoes at him. 

Further he will be banned from the market and all his stuff get confiscated.

Every group is also allowed to bring guards so everybody can peacefully trade.

I have a dream...

Probably going to act out different kind of characters depending on the mood.

If I feel greedy and dark-ish, not really open up to people, I'll be some sort of Joel from The Last of Us. Careless, only ever fighting to survive. Have a couple of close friends by my side, and not trust anyone else.

Some other time I might act out someone like Rick Grimes from the early seasons of the walking dead. Clueless, willingness to help whoever helps him back, looking for his missed family members.

Might end up acting out a complete jerk.. Or abnormally nice guy. I don't really want to stick to 1 type all the time.

Yes but they are far from from any main shops but then again we could build a city like compound on Walking Dead.

What is your sisters talents apart from containing a female reproductive system?

We are not going to be used for any reproductive systems!! But I don't really know what she is good at beside bashing in rapers head. She would be good scavaging I think but I don't control her so I don't know what she'll be really good at. I also wouldn't like her to go out and get killed.