Starbound

TheCenturion

the game is pretty hard, but also very enjoyable :)

i also found a guitar in a space station bunker base. also got some weapons from the pirates in there.

are there more ores on other planets? i finished the silver armor so far, but it's hard to find any more ore :/

Sounds top.

Let's all have a star-bound orgy in January then.

Awesome. I've got a server and all, been working on shit with some friends of mine. I can just pop it open and PM everyone who's interested the IP and password.

The only big issue I can see is the fact that I need to use Hamachi. Can't port-forward sadly. So I'd have to figure out how to string small networks of 5 together so everyone who wants to can play.

I really want to play multiplayer with you peeps

Message you in January?

Mind if I come along?

Sure. Just make sure you have Hamachi (which I assume many people do anyways), since I can't port forward. My parents won't let me do it since they think it's "hacking" and will leave us "vulnerable to hackers."

My parents are not smart.

Sure. Just make sure you have Hamachi (which I assume many people do anyways), since I can't port forward. My parents won't let me do it since they think it's "hacking" and will leave us "vulnerable to hackers."

Well, to an ordinary person, it is, and it will.

Indeed, I'd say without a firewall, you're asking for trouble if you're port forwarding.

And, as a person with a lot of 'technologically literate' gaming friends, in my experience not many people use Hamachi besides teens (in the same 'parents won't let them use alternatives' boat as you), and those who don't know much different.

Edit: On a more On Topic note, I just grabbed a 4 pack of Starbound to try out with some friends.

Indeed, I'd say without a firewall, you're asking for trouble if you're port forwarding.

And, as a person with a lot of 'technologically literate' gaming friends, in my experience not many people use Hamachi besides teens (in the same 'parents won't let them use alternatives' boat as you), and those who don't know much different.

Edit: On a more On Topic note, I just grabbed a 4 pack of Starbound to try out with some friends.

I'm kinda wondering if I can somehow string together various networks, since the free version of Hamachi only lets you have 5 people in a network. Maybe I could just get everyone into a bunch of networks I host and it'll all string together. Maybe.

I'm kinda wondering if I can somehow string together various networks, since the free version of Hamachi only lets you have 5 people in a network. Maybe I could just get everyone into a bunch of networks I host and it'll all string together. Maybe.

Or, get a friend to host the server?

If you've only got one computer on your local area network, or depending on your router, if your PC is assigned the lowest active IP address, then there's a possibility you can get things working without port forwarding, or with a few other workarounds.

Or, get a friend to host the server?

If you've only got one computer on your local area network, or depending on your router, if your PC is assigned the lowest active IP address, then there's a possibility you can get things working without port forwarding, or with a few other workarounds.

I dunno, it's something to work out over time.

I've been playing it quite a bit recently, it seems to run at a decent FPS rate for me somehow.. I'd be up for joining a server seeing as my solo-game is just me getting killed multiple times while trying to get enough silver to craft silver armour.

Don't tell them?

Our router's settings are locked by a password. They won't give me the password because they think I'll fuck it up.

You're 17 and don't know your routers password?

By god your parents are paranoid aren't they?

I've been playing it quite a bit recently, it seems to run at a decent FPS rate for me somehow.. I'd be up for joining a server seeing as my solo-game is just me getting killed multiple times while trying to get enough silver to craft silver armour.

Don't tell them?

Our router's settings are locked by a password. They won't give me the password because they think I'll fuck it up.

You're 17 and don't know your routers password?

By god your parents are paranoid aren't they?

INCREDIBLY paranoid. We have a bunch of security and anti-virus, yet they won't let me change one thing on the router out of fear of hackers stealing all of our information.