Last To Post Wins

PK'EZ-54

I once had a 1970 chevy blazer, man that thing lasted. It was passed down for years opon years. My kid brother now owns and loves the rusty floorboard and all.

Title unlocked!

Today is Mondoid y'all (clyde)

tumblr_mkwt29IrIW1rrov60o1_500.gif

Definition of a gif marco thread.

Next offender to post one or more gif in response to one or more  gif gets punishment (a deep and thoughtful textual reply is also mandatory).

Hold on to your butts.

Next offender to post one or more gif in response to one or more  gif gets punishment (a deep and thoughtful textual reply is also mandatory).

Hold on to your butts.

Its sad I'm too ignorant to understand what that means. (clyde)

Hold on to your butts.

Its sad I'm too ignorant to understand what that means. (clyde)

Well, you didn't post a gif in reply to a gif so I think you're safe... anyways I really like gifs

I figured I might as well try my hand at this. I'm not going to say anything epic, I'm not gonna post a gif, I'm simply going to post a song. If my fellow forum comrades have seen their fair of the internet, it should be enough to cause a shocked silence, and a deep sense of horror stemming from a terrible memory...