BOOM! BOOM! BOOM?

Lucius_5

:) Hi dudes,again here comes my idea.

Okay this time I'm talking about ways of attracting zombies.

Now in PZ what able to attract zomebies are light,noise and smell( never how it do ).

So when u don't have enough guns and ammos, even ur pacifis (dude there's more important thing in a zombie doomsday u should care about, survival ) or too week to fight, but wanna search for supply in a certain range where contain tons of zombies, or just draw hordes of zombies u do not want to kill away, what would u do?

There is my idea.

post-21689-0-30250100-1427363981.png

Big firecrackers and Bunchesfirework and signal flare, or a signal gun, use these to make much light(esp at night) and noise that could draw zombies away for area clear safety or supply-searching.

How do u think?

Well um..I'm not talking bout adding things, I'm not... :ph34r:

;) Anyway thx for reading n wish u like it!

It would be nice to have some distraction on a timer, it would fix the problem of having to shoot & run to distract zombies. On the other hand since Build 31 game files contain sprites for Pipe Bombs, Remote Pipe Bombs and Pipe Bombs on Timers so... something just like that might be coming :D It was mentioned in one of the recent Mondoids (3 weeks ago?) that this stuff will come with Build 32's specialized crafting.

Edit: Btw, I like those sprites in you post. Very nice.

Ive already have been trying that in the game by putting propane tanks into ovens and trying to cook them.

problem there is we do not have a way to open the valve, and the ovens seem to be electric so we have nothing that would provide the spark needed to trigger the explosion. theres been a bit of discussion before about using those as a bomb or triggering the explosion through use of firearms.

personally, i enjoy having a BBQ in the middle of the apocalypse, cooking up some fresh fish, rabbit or squirrel on the Ol' Grill. makes it feel like everything will be ok for as long as the cook out lasts. so i cherish every full tank i find, and mourn the empty ones.

problem there is we do not have a way to open the valve, and the ovens seem to be electric so we have nothing that would provide the spark needed to trigger the explosion. there's been a bit of discussion before about using those as a bomb or triggering the explosion through use of firearms.

personally, i enjoy having a BBQ in the middle of the apocalypse, cooking up some fresh fish, rabbit or squirrel on the Ol' Grill. makes it feel like everything will be OK for as long as the cook out lasts. so i cherish every full tank i find, and mourn the empty ones.

what I meant was i put a propane tank into an actual oven, turn it on, and hope that the heat and pressure would become too great for the tank to handle, causing an explosion.

then again, I guess that might be because the developers may not have thought of that

problem there is we do not have a way to open the valve, and the ovens seem to be electric so we have nothing that would provide the spark needed to trigger the explosion. there's been a bit of discussion before about using those as a bomb or triggering the explosion through use of firearms.

personally, i enjoy having a BBQ in the middle of the apocalypse, cooking up some fresh fish, rabbit or squirrel on the Ol' Grill. makes it feel like everything will be OK for as long as the cook out lasts. so i cherish every full tank i find, and mourn the empty ones.

what I meant was i put a propane tank into an actual oven, turn it on, and hope that the heat and pressure would become too great for the tank to handle, causing an explosion.

then again, I guess that might be because the developers may not have thought of that

I've tried that too, it was actually the first thing i did when I found a propane tank myself. I kind of thought maybe they would have had it implemented that the heat/pressure would have caused it to explode. I mainly decided to this as well, because I was bitten and I figured might as well go out with a bang - since it did not work I took the bleach method instead.

I've tried that too, it was actually the first thing i did when I found a propane tank myself. I kind of thought maybe they would have had it implemented that the heat/pressure would have caused it to explode. I mainly decided to this as well, because I was bitten and I figured might as well go out with a bang - since it did not work I took the bleach method instead.

in truth, a modern propane tank is highly unlikely to explode due to that, it's safety valve will continue to vent off excess pressure to prevent such things.  check this link, they know more about this than i do......http://www.propane101.com/explodingpropanetanks.htm