Zombies freezing in winter

Vexxar

Hi, guys!

I don't really know if someone already posted this suggestion, but... there I go:

Something that would be a really nice adition would be if zombies could get frozen in winter.

It's actually realistic. They can't feel cold, but their body obviously can freeze, so they would be slower, and maybe some even completely frozen if they stay too much in the outdoors. Zombies indoors would be not affected, maybe.

This could make things easier in the winter, but would totally add more realism to the game.

Well, I hope you guys liked it!

Thank you!

Yeah it'd be pretty eerie to walk around with all the zombies frozen like statues. I feel like if it's too cold for the zombies than the winter should also be much harsher to deal with (frozen water pipes, needing to build fire to stay warm, keeping clothes dry, etc). I'd support that during such hard times most (but not all) of the zeds wind up freezing or making their way indoors. And of course as Spazmatic said, the ones that could still move should be harder to kill (with the frozen ones being very easy to kill lmao).

I feel like if it's too cold for the zombies than the winter should also be much harsher to deal with (frozen water pipes, needing to build fire to stay warm, keeping clothes dry, etc).

Now I very much want Zomboid and the Frostfall mod for Skyrim to fall in love and make a beautiful baby.

Love for Frostfall, bro.appledash___brohoof_by_extreme_sonic-d4c

i don`t know if it`s already implemented, I was playing and i was suffering the cold from the first hours of the morning when suddenly the moodle changed telling me that it wasn`t so cold now. I started to run faster, and i think the zombies also moved a little bit faster. Please, any dev would tell if that`s true???

Then they should be slower moving, harder to attack.

Dunno if it's feasible, with them now slower-killed by fire. So not that sure bout freezing temp, u know, they got stronger after they die n stand up again.

Btw, creative idea n also like it.

here's some more Bad stuff from cold (from most to least obvious)

• Need to stay warm or risk hypothermia
  • Can't plant crops, crops die
  • Animals are more scarce
  • Easy water sources freeze
  • it is difficult to find dry tinder outdoors
  • Ice is slippery, snow is difficult to walk through
  • having to shovel snow
  • or getting snowed in
  • blizzards reduce visibility
  • cars can fail to start in the winter
  • Unprotected plumbing freezes and ruptures, leaks in the summer-- mold infestation in house to follow
  • running while wearing a lot of warm clothing can bring you to hypothermia faster by sweating
  • snow absorbs sound, while it's snowing or when there's a lot of snow on the ground already, it's harder to hear further away
  • you need to eat more to maintain your health in the winter (although I guess with a low population it's not a big deal)
  • you get depressed easier in the winter, because there is less sunlight (Vitamin D)-- many people have Seasonal Affective Disorder-- not to mention the fact that winter is normally filled with family holidays.

• 2 weeks later...