Falling Zombies Should Make Crawlers

CaptKaspar

I did a search for 'crawlers' and I didn't come up with anything that clearly states my suggestion, apologies if it is already suggested but buried in a thread somewhere.

I suggest that zombies that fall from higher floors/levels should break their feet/leg bones, just like we do, and that they should become crawlers because of their mangled/broken legs. Or at least some of them should.

Zombies don't feel pain, and I guess some would be able to structurally shamble on with a broken ankle (slower mind you!), but ones with a broken femur or both ankles broken should become crawlers IMO.

>Implying that zeds could even land on their legs after a fall

>Implying they wouldn't fall face first crushing the left side of their face, then proceed to get up and keep on trailing you.

>Implying that the zed horde can be stopped by a mere ledge > :D

Good points, but in game they currently land on their feet. I am sure this is due to a lack of animations, but that may be changing with the hundreds of new animations this week's Mondoid mentioned.

I once saw a zombie jump out a window out the 5th(!!!!!!!!!!!) floor and keep walking. It's immersion breaking. I would also like for falling to make zeds into crawlers, I have a fear of crawlers, I avoid them like the plague.

Also, I'll give a link to a video because it has to do with the subject and it's hilarious (Not PZ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5a0uFuTal0

• 5 months later...