Kerbal Madness

EnigmaGrey

Holy shit, I noticed something AMAZEBALLS.

In the level 1 launchpad in front of it there is a little bunker that you can actually enter through a backdoor!

and in the level 2 you can walk underneath the launchpad! its not even a bug, its an intended feature :D

• 3 weeks later...

More Boosters comes in a close second.

Yup. "Needs more rockets" is how I generally approach most of my KSP related problems.

Won't each orbit? - Add more rockets.

Runs out of fuel on Mun return? - Add more rockets.

Staging is messed up, forgot to add parachutes and electricity runs out? - Sort staging, add parachutes and batteries. Oh, and while you are at it, add more rockets!

• 2 weeks later...

I care ! Femal Kerbals deserve to be given as much chances as male Kerbals ! They just gotta be paid less and probably make sloppy pilots. huehueheuheueheuh

Tho, on a serious note, it's normal to see those kind of features now, as KSP is in very late beta and aims 1.0 very soon, it's time to add all those little details, and female kerbals were missing :) They're as well working on a new "simulation" of aerodynamics + fairing, other MK3 parts, and a sikrit feature (?).

• 2 months later...

My latest project has been putting a space station around Ike.

Otherwise, I have accomplished nothing significant in this game

You call THAT nothing significant?

My furthest out space station was around Minmus.

Granted, I built it in a modular fashion around Kerbin, then used a few tug-ships to move it to the Mun, reassembled it there, took it apart again and then moved it in the same way to Minmus.

My latest project has been putting a space station around Ike.

Otherwise, I have accomplished nothing significant in this game

You call THAT nothing significant?

My furthest out space station was around Minmus.

Granted, I built it in a modular fashion around Kerbin, then used a few tug-ships to move it to the Mun, reassembled it there, took it apart again and then moved it in the same way to Minmus.

I said otherwise lol

Other than that I've only visited the moons around Kerbin, so I just picked a random task and did it.

MORE DELTAAA VVVV

sadly my rocket which I worked on for two months lacked delta V, even with 4 mainsails and orange tanks.

IT WAS GOING TO BE THE MOST UNEFFICIENT ROCKET EVER!

sadly, it lacked power. I think it's name was something like Olympus MKII

• 2 weeks later...

I gave in, couldn't wait for KAS any longer and some fan of the mod made a quick fix to enhance the compatibility of the old version with KSP 1.0.2. 

So I started a fresh career with no quickload, no flight revert, and perma-death for kerbals, and moderate money/reputation/science.

Oh boy it's fun. After wasting nearly 100K, trying to leave the atmosphere with 1 and 2 tech level parts and noob pilots, Jeb finally did it. And as he was filled with pride and joy, he got a bit excited and opened his parachute a bit too early... He had forgotten those things can burn during post 1.0 re-entry. He died a hero and will always be remembered as an exemple... an exemple of bravery and dun goofery.

"Day Two,

All the three pilots are K.I.A... It seems the upper sky burns the parachutes somehow, when leaving and re-entering the atmosphere, and our big parachute didn't seem large enough to save the pod AND the engines...This is rather weird, scientists and engineers are on it.

It seems no pilot is willing to sign up for our Space Program anymore. They say Science isn't worth their lives, fools...

Well, I guess Bill & Bob will have to fly the rockets now.

I'm a bit scared."

-Diary of an anonymous Kerbal mechanic.

Troo story.

• 3 weeks later...