Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

Hydromancer , I play this mod for hours and I do not find these items :

Welding gas tank ;

Blow torch ;

Welding hose ;

Steel / Iron Smithy hammer.

I play with loot rarity  commom / abudant .

I looked everywhere, even went to West Point to Muldraugh , but the items do not appear.

Yikes looks like the welding stuff is not on the spawn table. Sorry about that. I swear I added them many updates ago. Guess not.

Have the fire extinguishers and fire blankets been taken off the spawn table? I haven't seen any in a very long time, and that's with two or three new games started over the last few weeks.

On a random note, would it be possible to add a recipe allowing us to make kitchen knives or hunting knives? I didn't think of them as forgeable items until I went around half of New Denver trying to find one so that I could start making salads. Apparently you can't carve salad or stews with other kinds of knives :(

Have the fire extinguishers and fire blankets been taken off the spawn table? I haven't seen any in a very long time, and that's with two or three new games started over the last few weeks.

Base game added fire extinguishers so the mod was removed. The frequency of fire extinguishers is now base game spawn.

I was poking through the recipes, looking for things I could prepare without a kitchen knife, and it looks as if rice pudding has a problem again - the crafting menu in-game says that the ingrediants are a pot of water, some sugar, and one of the three different kinds of carton milk - but it doesn't require rice.

v32.22 (Steam), Hydrocraft v3.3
Loading: C:/Users/D/Zomboid/mods/Hydrocraft/media/lua/server/Hunting HCExtra.luaAug 16, 2015 11:38:34 PM zombie.Lua.LuaManager RunLuaSEVERE: Error found in LUA file: C:/Users/D/Zomboid/mods/Hydrocraft/media/lua/server/Hunting HCExtra.luaAug 16, 2015 11:38:34 PM zombie.Lua.LuaManager RunLuaSEVERE: nullse.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaException: Hunting HCExtra.lua:175: function arguments expected near `:`

Looks like the bear hunting module, but I don't know enough Lua or PZ scripting yet to diagnose. The game starts fine, but havn't tried bear hunting yet.

Hydromancer, RoboMat and I had worked on a fix for the UmbrellaMod portion of hydrocraft. Added RoboMat to the credits as well for doing so.

http://hastebin.com/huhakiqaxe.lua

With this, splitscreen characters can now properly make use of umbrellas, raincoats, and ponchos.

Hopefully you can incorporate this fix into your mod.

My lua coder wants to know " Ask if there's actually be an issue with the rain prevention in split screen." He is not seeing what you code is adding to fix the issue.

v32.22 (Steam), Hydrocraft v3.3Loading: C:/Users/D/Zomboid/mods/Hydrocraft/media/lua/server/Hunting HCExtra.lua

Aug 16, 2015 11:38:34 PM zombie.Lua.LuaManager RunLua

SEVERE: Error found in LUA file: C:/Users/D/Zomboid/mods/Hydrocraft/media/lua/server/Hunting HCExtra.lua

SEVERE: null

se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaException: Hunting HCExtra.lua:175: function arguments expected near `:`

Looks like the bear hunting module, but I don't know enough Lua or PZ scripting yet to diagnose. The game starts fine, but havn't tried bear hunting yet.

Yeah we found that and am working on fixing it plus adding new things to hunt. Sorry about that. Should be fixed for build v3.4

How can i find chicken?

From what I understand you need to forage to find feral chicken eggs.

This is my understanding as well. I've made it my mission to find these damn eggs but just can't seem to find any. I'm up to level 8.5 with foraging but still nothing. I've found 'wild eggs' and 'goose eggs' but no chicken eggs! 

Hydromancer, RoboMat and I had worked on a fix for the UmbrellaMod portion of hydrocraft. Added RoboMat to the credits as well for doing so.

http://hastebin.com/huhakiqaxe.lua

With this, splitscreen characters can now properly make use of umbrellas, raincoats, and ponchos.

Hopefully you can incorporate this fix into your mod.

My lua coder wants to know " Ask if there's actually be an issue with the rain prevention in split screen." He is not seeing what you code is adding to fix the issue.

v32.22 (Steam), Hydrocraft v3.3Loading: C:/Users/D/Zomboid/mods/Hydrocraft/media/lua/server/Hunting HCExtra.lua

SEVERE: Error found in LUA file: C:/Users/D/Zomboid/mods/Hydrocraft/media/lua/server/Hunting HCExtra.lua

SEVERE: null

se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaException: Hunting HCExtra.lua:175: function arguments expected near `:`

Yeah we found that and am working on fixing it plus adding new things to hunt. Sorry about that. Should be fixed for build v3.4

It's simple, this only missing the () in lines , and elsewhere from the error.

Welding gas tank ;

Blow torch ;

Welding hose ;

I looked everywhere, even went to West Point to Muldraugh , but the items do not appear.

Is it even possible to find a guitar now?

I havent seen one like in ever, but i have found a welding gas tank once.

these errors pop up from hydrocraft i can verfy they from it

ERROR: can't find recipe source "Time" in recipe "Grind Acorn Flour"
ERROR: can't find recipe source "Time" in recipe "Grind Corn Flour"
ERROR: can't find recipe source "Time" in recipe "Grind Rice Flour"
ERROR: can't find recipe source "Pumpkin" in recipe "Make Pumpkin Pie"
ERROR: can't find recipe source "Time" in recipe "Refill Bag With Curing Salt"
ERROR: can't find recipe source "Pumpkin" in recipe "Plant Pumpkin Seeds"
ERROR: can't find recipe result "Pumpkin" in recipe "Harvest Pumpkin"

these errors pop up from hydrocraft i can verfy they from it

ERROR: can't find recipe source "Time" in recipe "Grind Acorn Flour"

ERROR: can't find recipe source "Time" in recipe "Grind Corn Flour"

ERROR: can't find recipe source "Time" in recipe "Grind Rice Flour"

ERROR: can't find recipe source "Time" in recipe "Refill Bag With Curing Salt"

Sorry about those its the dreaded = instead of : error from Ungratefuldead. I will have them fixed for the next update.

Welding gas tank ;

Blow torch ;

Welding hose ;

Yes, but they are super rare.

Welding gas tank ;

Blow torch ;

Welding hose ;

Yes, but they are super rare.

Dang it, i just need a guitar and a spiffo and i will be able to retire in my farm.

I've yet to fully explore this massive mod but so far it's great. 

I have a question about the wheelbarrow and other container items that have a massive capacity but a small weight reduction bonus.

How do I use them properly? I mean, I can carry 2 backpacks in my hands that would weight less, would let me carry more and I could drop them while they're loaded.