Eerie --coming soon--

956Texas

hello community Zomboid !!! 
Today I come to show an update of this great project.

1921090_733027126744698_5082254420276910

my collaboration with my friend 956 Texas, I was in charge of making a small town to be appended to this great city in the future, but time is short arem possible. 
anyway for those interested in helping with the creation of homes and apartments would appreciate them very much for your contribution. 

I say goodbye, greetings from Venezuela

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to thank ORMtnMan for beta testing Irvington on multiplayer. So far so good.

Next map we need to test is BellAir and Junction.

Il leave Eerie city for last. Until i get my sprites working :/

So far done:

Irvington 95%

BellAir 95%

Junction 95%

Eerie City is 60% done

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is it a spoiler of NoTLD??????????? Lol atox I'm doing a shitload of buildings for you to continue finishing the map. (Apart from the 50mb I already sent you)

Urgent: can someone help us with detailed steps on how to make custom sprites appear on the game.. Please contact me or atox via PM..

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice atox keep it up bro... Can't wait to explore all those interesting places I've made muahahaha (evil laugh). I been having fun making the tons of buildings we are going to have :) variety of styles of architecturing stay tuned people!

I hope we get cars by the release; because if not our characters will irritate their privates of running and sweating lmao...

Insane how they look lol; I can imagine how it feels if a horde is following you in those caves with dead ends...........

To everyone interested in the map, make sure you carry a flashlight, them caverns are a death trap......

Atox and I are making great progress, with all the stuff we have added, it feels like a different PZ, many thanks for the Project Zomboid Group of Spanish speakers, for the support and contributions.

• 5 months later...