• Yes
    • No
    • Awesome, polls!
  2. 2. Right now you are ....

• Clothed
    • Naked
    • Naked underneath my clothes
    • Clothed in things technically not clothes

Just letting you know I'm not happy with forum change at the moment. Only reason is that is uses the same forum software that the Minecraft forum uses and it was always a pain to post, with stuff randomly changing or deleting itself. I hope the new forums here don't do that.

Just letting you know I'm not happy with forum change at the moment. Only reason is that is uses the same forum software that the Minecraft forum uses and it was always a pain to post, with stuff randomly changing or deleting itself. I hope the new forums here don't do that.

Forums don't generally do that without a little help from moderators and admins . . .

I believe the one Minecraft uses is a very modified version of this. It's got a Curse, also. *cough*

I believe the one Minecraft uses is a very modified version of this. It's got a Curse, also. *cough*

That explains it then. I always hated changing my mod posts there, everything looks good then you click submit and your whole post is all fubarred and looking like encrypted crap. Then spending hours remaking it.

Glad this forum wont have the Curse..

That explains it then. I always hated changing my mod posts there, everything looks good then you click submit and your whole post is all fubarred and looking like encrypted crap. Then spending hours remaking it.

Glad this forum wont have the Curse..

oh seriously, i hate curse .. awful company.

oh seriously, i hate curse .. awful company.

That's why I have stopped working on my Minecraft mods, sick and tired of having to re-write every mod with every update, which They seem to push big updates out every month that change so much. I really hate updating mods every month just to keep up with the game that it's modding.

I'm so glad PZ doesn't use the same style and format for game editing and modding. it's nice making a mod for one version and it still works fine with other versions.

GO TIS!!

That's why I compose all of my larger threads outside of the forum software and then simply copy & paste the whole bbcoded text in here.

It's actually quite easy ;)

Started to do that when my first large thread got blown to bits by the curse[d] forum software.