bug in forums?

kinyoshi

Question

SO I added my pickling mod to the forums, and I don't know if someones playing tricks or whatnot, but I had to remove the instructions because some words were magically changing on their own when submitting updated post.

SOOOOOOO, I don't know why, but when I use the work k-i-t-c-h-e-n, it replaces it with kitten....

See how messed up this sounds?

You are also going to need a kitchen knife and the item or items you are pickling. 

25 answers to this question

This is totally not a bug. It's deliberate ;)

lol, you know I thought it was me typing wrong for ten or so minutes.

Edit:

I'm going to rub some sausage with oil inside of my Kitten.

I tripped, dropping my sausage and spilling the oil all over my Kitten.

Edit2:

I'm gonna stuff this here chicken, in that there kitchen, don't ask me how, it'll fit, trust me because last night, I made a cream pie in the kitchen and it exploded everywhere.. It'll fit.

I've set a Kitten on fire while cooking.

We threw our old kitchen out because it was getting old. No one likes an old kitchen.

I can't even count how often I damaged my Kitten with knifes. All those scratches really take a toll once they get older.

I've set a Kitten on fire while cooking.

We threw our old Kitten out because it was getting old. No one likes an old Kitten.

I can't even count how often I damaged my Kitten with knifes. All those scratches really take a toll once they get older.

Funny funny funny funny funny

I wonder what other words transmorphicate...

xD It's the profanity filter, adjusted to switch that terrible word that shalt not by the high morals of our glorious mod team reach the eyes of the innocent members of the forum.

Since you know, they spend most of their time lobbing the heads off of the reanimated corpses of everyone they've ever known and wouldn't be mentally up to handling such profanities. 

Yes. 

See, it's like this.

Violent gory assaults against the living dead: Good.

Wading through yet another bloody page of kitten spam: Bad.

xD It's the profanity filter, adjusted to switch that terrible word that shalt not by the high morals of our glorious mod team reach the eyes of the innocent members of the forum.

Since you know, they spend most of their time lobbing the heads off of the reanimated corpses of everyone they've ever known and wouldn't be mentally up to handling such profanities. 

Yes. 

Archived