Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

Ca you explain why an electronics workbench would require a computer or radios? There's no electricty, so what function are they providing? Even if we hook them up to electricity? I figured it should be a workbench for working on electronics. So things like screwdrivers, pliers, tweezers, and some sort of light stand could be useful. Instead you're requiring a lot of electronics that we would normally work on at a workbench. Most of your stuff tends to make some sort of sense, but that one is just bizarre.

So you were able to build the bench?

Ca you explain why an electronics workbench would require a computer or radios? There's no electricty, so what function are they providing? Even if we hook them up to electricity? I figured it should be a workbench for working on electronics. So things like screwdrivers, pliers, tweezers, and some sort of light stand could be useful. Instead you're requiring a lot of electronics that we would normally work on at a workbench. Most of your stuff tends to make some sort of sense, but that one is just bizarre.

So you were able to build the bench?

I've never even seen a computer, not to mention the mouse or keyboard. We have also already dissasembled most every radio we could find, and the recipe doesn't allow makeshift radios. So no, I haven't been able to.

That said, it looks like it's only use is to make chips, which don't seem to have a use right now. Personally, I'd much rather have a workbench that worked similarly to the sawhorse, and that you could get extra material for dissasembling electronics on it as opposed to doing it in the field.

Hey, I'm a loser asking dumb questions because I have no idea how much work and time it takes to make changes to a mod as intricate and expansive as Hydrocraft!

Do MRE's and jars of jam fulfill my daily requirements for Proteins, Lipids and Carbohydrates? :D

He's stated a few times that Hydrocraft doesn't yet support the IWBUMS changes, so expect to have to eat some base game food if you are using it.

Roger that.

Would it be possible to boost the molds? they "break" easily... of course they're made of clay and we're not gonna get into realistic mold durability on a zombie apoc game but it feels like I have to stock on mold like crazy before getting into ingots, maybe instead of consuming 50% of it a 25% so it gets 4 uses? or a 10% so we get 10 uses before it breaks?

Please and thanks for all your hardwork, this mods feels like a complete new DLC to the game.

Hydrocraft v5.5 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Removed All Cars!

- Updated Various Translations

- Fixed Lumber Stack XP Exploit.

- Fixed Cigarette Exploit

- Fixed Iron Cauldron and Copper Kettle to Boil Water now.

- Fixed Pants

- Fixed Silk Pants

- Fixed Dissection Table

- Fixed Electronics Work Bench

- Fixed Finding Lost Goats and Sheep.

- Can Make Plaster from Gypsum

- Can Make Methylanin now.

- Added Sheered Sheep

- Added Water Tablets for More Water Holding Items.

- Added Blue Barrel to Large Junkyard

- New Powder Art

- Added Pewter and Solder Making

- Added Magnetite Ingot

- Added Metal Casing

- Added Copper Sheets and Copper Pipe Making

- Added Abite, Abite Powder and Jade Powder

- Added Bottle of Ammonia and Beaker with Ammonia

- Added Seed Bag, Shoe Box and Mail Bag (all with possible loot)

- Added 10 Neck Ties

- Added Fish Bowl, Small Animal Cage, Hamster Wheel and Rodent Food.

- Added Hamsters

- Added Ant Farms

- Added Tire

- Added New Bait to Traps!

- Added New Animals to Traps!

- Added Broken Drying Machine

- Added Fix Microwave, Mini Fridge, Washing Machine and Drying Machine from Broken ones.

- Can Place Fixed Appliances!

- Added Glass Panes and Craftable Wooden Windows.

- Can Place Wooden Windows!

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!

Good call on the cars, the jeep ones were mighty good and fit the scenario 8/10 times but the rest we're just not in the style of the game and damn they respawned randomly... and by randomly I mean I once ALMOST had a car swastika on a crossroad... I expected nazi zombies so I fled the area.

Also, it'd be great if you could make ducks and other "feather-givers" give more feathers, unless there's an specific way or tool to pluck them out and I'm retardin the thread, but so far... hunt for waterfowl... get a duck, butcher carcass, get 5 feathers and some nice meat.

Does this belong in here? I get a bug when trying to take whatever is inside the box trap.

function: removeAnimal -- file: ISTrap.lua line # 111
function: perform -- file: ISCheckTrapAction.lua line # 29
bugged action, cleared queue
-----------------------------------------
STACK TRACE
-----------------------------------------
function: removeAnimal -- file: ISTrap.lua line # 111
function: perform -- file: ISCheckTrapAction.lua line # 29
java.lang.RuntimeException: Object tried to call nil in removeAnimal
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.fail(KahluaUtil.java:91)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:949)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1727)
    at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1642)
    at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:72)
    at zombie.characters.CharacterTimedActions.LuaTimedActionNew.perform(LuaTimedActionNew.java:74)
    at zombie.characters.IsoGameCharacter.update(IsoGameCharacter.java:9434)
    at zombie.characters.IsoPlayer.update(IsoPlayer.java:2752)
    at zombie.iso.IsoCell.ProcessObjects(IsoCell.java:1336)
    at zombie.iso.IsoCell.update(IsoCell.java:5165)
    at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.update(IsoWorld.java:2497)
    at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.update(IngameState.java:1249)
    at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:101)
    at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:619)
    at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1173)
    at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:974)
    at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:173)

If not mod related sorry, I'm posting it in the vanilla forums as well.

Could we get experience for making different carpentry items than?

It makes it hard in multiplayer if you die and loose all your carpentry levels T_T... I have seriously died several times and lost so many levels of carpentry that the only thing that kept me going was that exploit...

In single player I just start a new game/character so it does not bother me too much...

There are all those items we can craft with carpentry but they do not give experience...

Actually there are a lot of items we craft that give no experience at all to any category...

It makes it hard in multiplayer if you die and loose all your carpentry levels T_T... I have seriously died several times and lost so many levels of carpentry that the only thing that kept me going was that exploit...

In single player I just start a new game/character so it does not bother me too much...

There are all those items we can craft with carpentry but they do not give experience...

Actually there are a lot of items we craft that give no experience at all to any category...

If you can list everything that doesn't give experience that should, it would probably make it easier for Hydro to add those in (assuming they actually should give exp). That sounds like something that would need to be manually added to each recipe after all.

Great job, Hydromancerx!

may be bug, but when im trying make a giant magnet, i must have industry furnace and other ingreds in my inventory not near on the floor. Furnace is big and heavy weight. a little bit uncomfortably...

another example - crafting a large pallet cooked meat. 24 packs x 2kg + pallet 1kg + thick rope 0.8kg = 49.8kg in main inventory without any others items.

can you add recipe of wanilla wires?

spoiler:

>>

you can fast learn carpentry when the pack \ unpack a pile of lumber. 12 boards and rope. Easy

>>

spoiler:

>>

you can fast learn carpentry when the pack \ unpack a pile of lumber. 12 boards and rope. Easy

>>

No no you can't he removed the experience lumberstacks give you you now get 0...

spoiler:

>>

>>

No no you can't he removed the experience lumberstacks give you you now get 0...

By that you mean he fixed the exploit, right? Cause you shouldn't get carpentry experience for tying wood up and then untying it repeatedly.

spoiler:

>>

>>

By that you mean he fixed the exploit, right? Cause you shouldn't get carpentry experience for tying wood up and then untying it repeatedly.

thats why we need experience from other items we can craft... Who wants to chop down entire forests?

have any one problems with craft steam machine?

I did it a week ago, but now i cant. all ingreds in my invetory, recipe window see it fine. welding is full. carpentry skill is 10. button "Create" is not active.

Wiki says that need also empty metal barrel Item_HCEmptybarrelmetal.png, but recipe in game miss it. I crafted barrel, but game think it's Phenylacetic Acid (even if it is written "Metal Barrel").

When I pick up barrel, have many errors in console: "Error, container already has id". Looks like some ID's in recipes  are dublicated, it's can explain why game dont see empty barrel in recipe of steam machine.

Hope, it will be fix soon. A lot of hi-tech stuffs request steam machine for create.  :)

have any one problems with craft steam machine?

I did it a week ago, but now i cant. all ingreds in my invetory, recipe window see it fine. welding is full. carpentry skill is 10. button "Create" is not active.

Wiki says that need also empty metal barrel Item_HCEmptybarrelmetal.png, but recipe in game miss it. I crafted barrel, but game think it's Phenylacetic Acid (even if even if it is written "Metal Barrel").

When I pick up barrel, have many errors in console: "Error, container already has id". Looks like some ID's in recipes  are dublicated and game dont see barrel in recipe of steam machine.

Hope, it will be fix soon. A lot of hi-tech stuffs request steam machine for create.  :)

Logged in to post this, glad to see I'm not the only one.

Also logged in w/r/t Metal Barrel problems.  Looks like the Steam Machine wants a "HCEmptybarrelmetal", but the barrel object is known as "HCMetalbarrel".

You can get the EMPTY one by digging in a mine.

newer seeen that in mining. anyway recipe is broken.