Mall hype?! What will you do?

bvhv

Well people get very angry when the power turns off to quickly so maybe 6 hr days?

And have you decided how often resets will be?

you gotta remember, that's 3 hours of darkness :/

Haven't really done any descisions other than those we are talking about right now.

Let's make this a private chat, so we don't spam this thread with off-topic, shall we? :P Just PM me

Well i figure the mall should have enough food for easily 2-3 weeks i mean it will probably have 3 mini-stores inside of it not just that but there will probably be a hunting store that will provide guns as well as a carpenter shop that will have all the tools we will need.

It will be a needed strongpoint or atleast loot point

Heck yes.  PZ is essentially a better and more graphical version of UD in my mind.  Very, very similar.

....well except for playable zombies.  I have to admit, that was one of my favorite features of UD.  Ever hang out as a zed in Quartly Library?  TONS of fun lol.

Heck yes.  PZ is essentially a better and more graphical version of UD in my mind.  Very, very similar.

....well except for playable zombies.  I have to admit, that was one of my favorite features of UD.  Ever hang out as a zed in Quartly Library?  TONS of fun lol.

Play as a zombie would be fun for laughs if they did it after they added NPCs (I know they aren't but a man can dream can't he?).  I could be that black guy from Land of the Dead and lead a horde into a big stronghold.

Play as a zombie would be fun for laughs if they did it after they added NPCs (I know they aren't but a man can dream can't he?).  I could be that black guy from Land of the Dead and lead a horde into a big stronghold.

I think it would probably be too hard to implement.  After all since there are hordes of zombies everywhere, they'd need to program in some way to communicate with them as a zombie which seems like kind of a pain.  Plus they'd also probably have to add in a revive system (ie Necrotech).

@Footmuffin

OMG I want to fix the spelling in your sig SO bad.  It's driving me crazy lol.

Edit: Yay he fixed it!

Step 1: Pack for mall trip

Step 2: Embark on trip

Step 3: Enter mall

Step 4: Regret entering

Step 5: Run back to old safehouse

Step 6: Grab Shotgun

Step 7: Go on Zambie killing spree

Step 8: Get stuck in a mall bathroom and die. 

Step 9: Take bleach and die

I'll run screaming in front of the door and spam Q, hopefully my char only gose "oh my god oh my god oh my god..."

then I'll die shopping/looting in the mall. but I'll throw as much characters at the mall as it needs me too in my sandbox, then I start making it my beach.

I'll run screaming in front of the door and spam Q, hopefully my char only gose "oh my god oh my god oh my god..."

then I'll die shopping/looting in the mall. but I'll throw as much characters at the mall as it needs me too in my sandbox, then I start making it my beach.

Breaking Bleach

A story about a teacher who got cancer and needs to insure the luxury of his wife zombie and his zombie son billy, by making Bleach.