Influx of new players incoming!

Rikashey

You would be surprised. I almost bought a few copies to give friends today because of the sale and sometimes that small sale is what people need. 10 Dollars looks better than 14.99 for a lot of people. Especially if they were right on the border as to if they wanted to buy it or not.

You would be surprised. I almost bought a few copies to give friends today because of the sale and sometimes that small sale is what people need. 10 Dollars looks better than 14.99 for a lot of people. Especially if they were right on the border as to if they wanted to buy it or not.

Yep, tempted to start doing that again, too.

But it'll have to wait. The mind is willing but the bank account isn't.

Yep, tempted to start doing that again, too.

But it'll have to wait. The mind is willing but the bank account isn't.

That's how I am. I did get my brother and 2 friends to buy it though.

Well, I've been watching PZ since the first demo came out. I think I bought it on desura and played a bit very early, but for the life of me I couldn't remember my password or email I used. Saw it on steam then mentioned it to a friend. The next day he said it was on 33% off for 24 hours, and I know its 33%, but that much off on early access on steam is phenomenal. Needless to say, we both bought it and have our own 2 man server to try stuff out. Amazing game!

Archived