IWBMS RELEASED: 'iwillbackupmysave' Build 20

RobertJohnson

ups i preposted :oops:

-Strawberry: boring +10

-Watermelonslice: boring +10 unhappy +10

-but the orange is fine.

Everyone got different taste, but pies and fruit should make u happy and unbored. What do you think?

2. When taking stuff out of containers you are able to walk away, while the guy is still packing. No matter how far you run away.

When taking stuff of the ground, he stops packing, when you move away.

3. Reading skillbooks (cooking...) take a long time(is cool). But when i start reading and fast forward it SEEMS to me, that he reads   faster than he should. Also the "pages read" and the progressbar dont match, when fast forwarding.

4. In sandbox-mode i chose 7am starting time, but i started at 9am. Everytime i tried.

5. I use the german translation. Beside some errors, i noticed that some words overlap numbers, which become hard to read.

German words often contain more letters than english ones. Example: bored=gelangweilt

Talking about food, I have a question.

In my last game, when in West Point, with electricity on (well, I checked the ovens, as long as I can read 'turn on' it's on for me, but maybe it doesn't work that way), a lot of food in fridges lost fresh status anyway, is that normal?

Also if I recall correctly in some buildings food kept the blue background color after the electricity went off, but maybe you already know that.

Yup, we fixed that, if no electricity, no more freshness in fridge.

But if you still have the electricity and no blue backgorund in frigde, that's quite weird... Can you confirm me that you have the electricity ? (put something to cook in the oven, turn on and try to see if it cook or nope)

I try to explain a little better , sorry :)

It's the save I sent you (small rain collector), at this point electricity is off.

I remember when it was on some food in fridges was not fresh (talking about west point). I can't say all "items" started fresh, because I started in muldraugh so it took some time to get there. All I know is I could turn on an oven, so to me electricity was on, but almost every item inside fridges wasn't fresh except: carrots, oranges, some apples, some cheese... Also, if I recall correctly (but got to check it again) some food kept the blue background color after electricity went off. It's not fresh, I am talking about the background color.

About framerate:

12-17 fps on "not westpoint, the other one"

1600x900(native 1920x1200)

Lighting on low. Changing lighting has little effect. About 3 fps.

multicore: no. When turned on, fps go up, but it stutters.

Shaders; no. GPU does not support, it says. Maybe my old driver. Cant get new one because of OS.

Zombieamount has nearly no impact, normal or insane.

the game locks up (not responding in task manager) when I make a simple salad. It gets 99-100% complete and then freezes. 

17 (00020)

This is happening to me as well, whenever I try to open canned beans or soup it stops responding.

the game locks up (not responding in task manager) when I make a simple salad. It gets 99-100% complete and then freezes. 

17 (00020)

This is happening to me as well, whenever I try to open canned beans or soup it stops responding.

I tried to open a can of dog food and same thing. 

Something is broken in the game.

Hey,

Can you disable your mods ? Looks like you have an old reference to the craft helper mod in your mods (or maybe you copied/pasted the files directly in your zomboid folder, in this case, delete them  ;))

It could be - when i bring up craft helper windows on some recipes my game is lagging. Some of recipes are also messed up. Thanks for the tip, i will check this later :-|

Every time I try to make Ramen the game crashes when it's 99% finished. This has happened multiple times for me without fail. I do not use any mods.

Additionally, berry bushes as well as any corn at the 2 farms rots while on it still. (I know this bug has been reported already, but just confirming it's still there.)

edit:

Another bug: When it's raining/thundering out, your character will make a lot more noise walking/running even when he's completely dry and inside a house.

Cooking is broken for me now, too. It worked before, wich is weird. Was there a hotfix, that may broke it?

Now i cant open cans, make cheesesandwich, or smash watermelon without crashing.

Load old save, or start new game(allways sandbox) gives the same result

I packed up the save, and saw an ini-file from necroforge(long deleted). So i deleted that ini-file, but the game still crashes, when cooking. Used a version of zspawn(Project Zomboid Cheat V5). After cooking-bug, i removed zspawn-files and steam-checked the game. Still crashed because of cooking.

I will upload the savefile if needed.

edit:

Build 21 fixed this for me :)

Edited by Trink_Reiniger