Criminal complaint agains the NATO lead and Russian government

Cdr.Keen

7 minutes ago, Kitt Frostpaws said:

Maybe you should stick to the politics of the countries you do care about.

Heh-hem. Do you really need to say this? Is it adding to the discussion constructively? 

4 hours ago, Kitt Frostpaws said:

Maybe you should stick to the politics of the countries you do care about.

Living in a country that is a member of the EU, it's kind of hard not to care about other member states because every thing they do has an effect on my own. There is a part of me that is happy about brexit, because maybe the EU aristocracy will finally have a sit down and a bit of think about their lunacy, and a part of me that is concerned about it, a lot, I'll tell you that much.

Also, Hilariously, you, of all people, a bitter remainer, tell me that I should stick to my own country's politics, someone who likes the idea of being a part of a political union tells someone to stick to his own country. I love you people. Well as much as I wish I could just stick to that, I cannot.

I apologize kirrus, but I kind of felt I had to reply to this one, in public, not via a PM, despite not adding anything on topic.

Edit: What I have to say about what Cdr.Keen replied to me, since I'm here because I couldn't stay away I might as well copy paste what I thought about that.

Far as I know it's for real, some sources say that even more 18-24 wanted to stay. Buuuuuuut....

Quote from independent.co.uk article "(...) it has been estimated that only 36 per cent of people in the 18 – 24 year old category voted in the EU referendum. 64 per cent of young people did not bother to take themselves down to the polling station and cast their ballot."

If you don't like the source, google "Brexit Turnout by Demographic" above is one of many.

I was born in 1993 and raised in Poland my grandparents and my parents lived through PRL (Polish People's Republic) a one party undemocratic state, pretty much a USSR province. They didn't get to vote through most of their lives until after 1989 and they taught me that once you can vote but don't your opinion doesn't matter and you don't get to bitch about what other people chose. Many people died so that my generation in my country could vote and make choices for themselves and I voted in every election and referendum we've had since I turned 18.

If 18-24 got off their asses and voted then maybe I would understand their anger if they still lost (Which they in all likelihood wouldn't if they bothered) but since they didn't, their opinions, by their own hands, too lazy to put and X in a checkbox, are invalidated and don't count. They don't get to bitch in my honest opinion.

9 hours ago, Svarog said:

I apologize kirrus, but I kind of felt I had to reply to this one, in public, not via a PM, despite not adding anything on topic.

As long as you can keep it civil, I'm a happy bunny. Don't make me reveal my very sharp teeth, and we'll all be one happy growing family. ;)

to some extent, young people aren't voting because of not feeling heard. I have now voted in 3 general elections here. My vote has meant absolutely nothing; every time I have voted in one, I've been in a Safe-Conservative constituency, which means I might as well piss my vote up the wall for all the difference it makes.

We had a chance to change the voting system we use, but the replacement proposed was awful, and enough people fought against it to sow confusion. Additionally, the vast majority don't care about politics, they just want to live their lives. These people are unlikely to vote unless forced, and if forced will not make an informed decision.

• Kirrus locked and unlocked this topic

Remain lost, it needs to be accepted and moved past. That's democracy.

As far as my thoughts: Brexit was by far the best thing Britain could have asked for. The U.K. lacked voting power within the E.U. Minor nations such as Brussels should have little to no say in matters as they are nations with little political and economic influence. It was Britain's independence day and they won it fair and square.

On 6/28/2016 at 11:30 AM, Nebula said:

The criminal process is needed only on the U.S. government for the outbreak of all wars of the 20th century and the beginning of the 21st, and primarily for the use of nuclear weapons against the civilian population of Japan in 1945. United States
around the world are doing what they want, but the fault why is it always Russia. I'll tell you that. - Time will put everything in its place, and you will be amazed how you blew dust in the eyes and lie to Lily's ears... Evil and deception originate in the offices of the White house. Russia only defends and never in the history of its existence did not start wars and do not infringe on someone else's territory. All who attacked Russia received in the teeth. and it always has been, and always will be. Learn the history, do not watch TV - you are deceived, and a lot of what not to say, but if you say that turn everything on its head, calling black white and white black, especially about Russia and Russian...

Japan earned that bomb. Every single civilian life lost was due to the actions of the Japanese government. America owes no apologies to Japan or to anyone else. America never had a Stalin, America never blockaded a German city to starve it to death in the name of Communism (If I recall we were the ones airdropping supplies).

Britain had a great victory, it goes to show that those calling the election before the votes are counted can get their comeuppance. Hopefully Trump will win the presidency in November in a similar victory, I know I'll cast my vote.

10 hours ago, Cdr.Keen said:

What do you think will happen after?

America will start focusing on America. We'll start acknowledging that we are a sovereign country who has the both the right and the obligation to protect our borders. We'll start putting Americans first and acknowledging that a country's primary obligation is to it's current citizens. We'll follow that up by smashing the totalitarian cry baby PC politics that have put us where we are. This will result in leading us back towards the freedoms we're throwing away (i.e. The right to freedom of speech).

Maybe after all that is done we can start tackling some of the real inequalities in this nation rather than the delusions of BLM protesters and Feminists.

We'll continue on down this path while the EU becomes Angela Merkels Fourth Reich complete with it's own "Police Force". 

4 hours ago, Tomwa said:

[...]

We'll continue on down this path while the EU becomes Angela Merkels Fourth Reich complete with it's own "Police Force". 

But the "Fourth Reich" as you call it will belong to citizens from over 100 different country, not only one. Germany, as you know it from your history books does not exist anymore. Past 60 years our culture mixed up with many other cultures. I'm living here with people from over 120 different countrys - everyone got it's place in our society. Angela can't raise anything because there are no german people anymore.

And i think same will fit on America.

8 minutes ago, Cdr.Keen said:

But the "Fourth Reich" as you call it will belong to citizens from over 100 different country, not only one. Germany, as you know it from your history books does not exist anymore. Past 60 years our culture mixed up with many other cultures. I'm living here with people from over 120 different countrys - everyone got it's place in our society. Angela can't raise anything because there are no german people anymore.

And i think same will fit on America.

Lulz. You Germans really need to get over the guilt of WW2

"Hey look! We're not fascist white supremacists anymore! See? We're multikulti now! Save all refugees, cover up if they misbehave because they dont and it's not their fault, halp all poor people! Africa come visit, we pay for everything! We even pay ransom to Turkey so they don't open floodgates, all hail god emperor Erdogan! Wut? Someone in germany offended Erdogan!? Merkel says JAIL HIM! (especially hilarious considering that offending the leader of currently leading party in Poland was A-OK) We love everything but ourselves! Germany is now multikulti! Polish death camps also! Not ours!"

3 minutes ago, Svarog said:

Lulz. You Germans really need to get over the guilt of WW2

I don't need to get over nothing. That's just all history for me - something written in books i learned while in school. My parents and even my grand parents are born after WW2 - it's about 100 years in the past, so don't worry - no one is living in the past over here.

"Hey look! We're not fascist white supremacists anymore! See? We're multikulti now! Save all refugees, cover up if they misbehave because they dont and it's not their fault, halp all poor people!

Actually Germany don't do this. We don't invited someone - they're just comming, stay for a while and go on. But as a good host, we care about them - we don't keep them.  We're "multikulti" because the occupying forces just stayed after ww2. Also Europe is open - everyone is welcome.

Africa come visit, we pay for everything!

That's a big fault of Europe, yes.

We even pay ransom to Turkey so they don't open floodgates, all hail god emperor Erdogan! Wut? Someone in germany offended Erdogan!? Merkel says JAIL HIM! (especially hilarious considering that offending the leader of currently leading party in Poland was A-OK) We love everything but ourselves! Germany is now multikulti! Polish death camps also! Not ours!"

Actually thats just no true. Someone in Germany reported Böhmermann to the German system of justice. Erdogan/Turkey is not a part of the EU and so he got no possibility to start a criminal complaint against any German. It just was a big hoax, nothing happend.

The tendency of this discussion is going to the wrong side - maybe we're going back to the main topic.

42 minutes ago, Cdr.Keen said:

Actually thats just no true. Someone in Germany reported Böhmermann to the German system of justice. Erdogan/Turkey is not a part of the EU and so he got no possibility to start a criminal complaint against any German.

The tendency of this discussion is going to the wrong side - maybe we're going back to the main topic.

Making it even more hilarious, then again German humor is nothing to laugh at right? Also, You got that from the same media that failed to mention your country hosted a cultural enrichment event in cologne? Because, apologies but german media's word is worth less than nothing to me. And hell, half of EU is sucking up to Turkey atm. They will be a part of EU, unless you Germans can handle more refugees. Or come up with a way to not give in to straight up blackmail.

I completely agree with the bolded part also. Hopefully I'll get banned from non PZ related part of the forums on my own request so I don't violate anyone's safe space.

1 hour ago, Svarog said:

Making it even more hilarious, then again German humor is nothing to laugh at right? Also, You got that from the same media that failed to mention your country hosted a cultural enrichment event in cologne? Because, apologies but german media's word is worth less than nothing to me. And hell, half of EU is sucking up to Turkey atm. They will be a part of EU, unless you Germans can handle more refugees. Or come up with a way to not give in to straight up blackmail.

I talked to Böhmermann - he's a local. They're producing "his show" in a studio next to me. He's also hosting a local radio show. Before the "Erdogan hoax", he got about 20k viewers of more than 100mio - so in fact, nobody knows him. The whole story was kind of public relation. Böhmermann is even doing harder with our own media. He's a genius to play both ends again the middle with our media.

But you're right - there is something going on in Turkey. We've got over 3mio Turkish living in Germany, and they know how to be a complementary part to the european society. They are living here for over 60 years in 4 generations so there has always been a strong relation between Germany and Turkey. But i personally think that the European Union does not have to spread so far. We got good relations so far and because of that Europe does not have to force it's rights down there. Russia and Turkey need to get a closer relation and Turkey needs to be neutral at some point.

Many people died last days in Turkey. They got problems and need to team up with some faction. I hope Russia will set down its differences with Europe and they handle it together. Me as a German citizen, i like both countrys and hope all will behave wisely.

On 4.07.2016 at 8:18 AM, Cdr.Keen said:

I talked to Böhmermann - he's a local. They're producing "his show" in a studio next to me. He's also hosting a local radio show. Before the "Erdogan hoax", he got about 20k viewers of more than 100mio - so in fact, nobody knows him. The whole story was kind of public relation. Böhmermann is even doing harder with our own media. He's a genius to play both ends again the middle with our media.

But you're right - there is something going on in Turkey. We've got over 3mio Turkish living in Germany, and they know how to be a complementary part to the european society. They are living here for over 60 years in 4 generations so there has always been a strong relation between Germany and Turkey. But i personally think that the European Union does not have to spread so far. We got good relations so far and because of that Europe does not have to force it's rights down there. Russia and Turkey need to get a closer relation and Turkey needs to be neutral at some point.

Many people died last days in Turkey. They got problems and need to team up with some faction. I hope Russia will set down its differences with Europe and they handle it together. Me as a German citizen, i like both countrys and hope all will behave wisely.

I can't give a fck about your media if only because I keep hearing insults thrown at my country from german media about how we break the rule of law and how we've become super undemocratic because we had the audacity to democratically elect a government (Which I didn't vote for or even like really) germans don't approve off or how I keep hearing about "Polish Death Camps" which I see as trying to white wash your history, hearing those words from some german and western media insults me personally and it keeps happening more and more.

Turkey will never be neutral because it's a islamic state with a full on dictatorship and they can dress it up all they want. north korea's full name has Democracy in there somewhere too. And tell me that erdogan situation thing was a joke/fraud/whatever all you like, It was super elaborate since all media across the world that I can read mentioned how St. Merkel agreed to prosecute the offender, and that little douche called erdogan has a habit of threatening everyone and everything that dares to make fun him.

Your country did recently say things about Armenian genocide right? Because the turkish response, even in your country was hilariously bitter with them going as far as calling you all out on your own history as they deny their own, waving turkish flags and generally being twats, they are not germans, they are turks, keep in mind that my country didn't exist for over 100 years on any map and yet my nation survived, integration was always a huge failure and you just proved that it very much still is by saying that all the turks that live in germany for decades and their kids are still turks, still muslim, not germans and not even some nodescript nonindentifieable mass that marxists dream about! They care and they cultivate their culture while yours fades away into oblivion.

Turkey... that's a country/nation/culture I definitely want in the fking EU. They should be kicked out of NATO (A thing that allowed Saudi Arabia of all fking countries to lead it's Human Rights stuff...) with how sick they are and EU wants them to join. Or rather, is being blackmailed, because if turkey doesn't get what it wants they'll open the floodgates. Hell, with the way things look, I'd say that it's not turkey that wants to be part of EU but EU wants to be a part of turkey.

They supposedly fight ISIS. By bombing Kurds who are pretty much most effective in fighting ISIS right before Russians with the "Western Coalition against ISIS" being somewhere so far behind that nobody even remembers there is such a thing. I do get to read how a #1 man in ISIS was killed by that mythical Western Coalition's Drone... sure... every single week or month at most I have such an article in my Polish news. And every week it helps a lot.

Oh yeah, they had a terrorist attack, they blamed all the ones before on Kurds, I suppose it's more to their narrative to blame the most recent one on ISIS so they can have some likes on international arena.

22 hours ago, Queen Glory said:

My grandma had her first child in 1946!

My grandma saw her entire village burned to the ground by germans nazis around that year. My other grandma's neighbor was killed by a stray bullet as they worked in the field that year. Truly a beautiful year.

1 hour ago, MLFHNT said:

Looking forward to a new world war as a Russian. Don't want to insult anyone but there's plenty of things that have gone wrong in past 30 years.

Because we really need a RL reenactment of that plane cutscene from Metro Last Light (Google it, watch it, or better yet, play it, powerful thing). I highly doubt that if we are going to have a 3rd World War it will be a war between nations, it will more likely be a war within nations across the world. Well i for one have my... wooden sword that I carved out of boredom... ready, hope I don't get shot by some dipshit who disrespected the anti-gun laws in the EU !

8 hours ago, Svarog said:

Because we really need a RL reenactment of that plane cutscene from Metro Last Light (Google it, watch it, or better yet, play it, powerful thing). I highly doubt that if we are going to have a 3rd World War it will be a war between nations, it will more likely be a war within nations across the world. Well i for one have my... wooden sword that I carved out of boredom... ready, hope I don't get shot by some dipshit who disrespected the anti-gun laws in the EU !

Oh yeah i remember that cutscene. Powerful indeed. I love Metro series, both books and games but in my opinion Last Light was too "easy" compared to the original 2033 game.
But yes i believe that no one is going to go for an open all-out war, most likely it's gonna be sort of Metro scenario with civil wars because missiles are gonna cause plenty of chaos. Gun laws here aren't really as restrictive as in the EU so it's gonna get messy and i like this. In case of civil war everyone should have something to protect themselves and their families.

10 hours ago, MLFHNT said:

Looking forward to a new world war as a Russian. Don't want to insult anyone but there's plenty of things that have gone wrong in past 30 years.

So if you like to kill us, why you're still hang around here?

This drifted off topic very quickly into Nazi Germany,  Armenian genocide, and grandmothers. I might have allowed this if it seemed a more constructive discussion, but off-topic and emotional debate often just leads to conflict.  Thus I am locking this. You can start a thread on the EU if you feel the burning desire to discuss this.

Archived