Queen Glory's buildings thread!
3 3

35 posts in this topic

*sigh* I've taken down all the dropbox links for all of my buildings because I went full terminal 7 brain cancer and realized that i messed up nearly all the spawns in ALLLLLLLLL of my buildings. So now i get to go back and fix them, Yay!

I need some barns, stables and chicken coops.
I do not know if you could help me with the construction of these for a rural area of the map Eerie Country would be much appreciated. :)

Queen Glory likes this

On 4/15/2017 at 10:35 AM, Atoxwarrior said:

I need some barns, stables and chicken coops.
I do not know if you could help me with the construction of these for a rural area of the map Eerie Country would be much appreciated. :)

Gone for Easter, I haven't made many buildings recently because of the sheer amount of them hitting the workshop and such, and there are people who are just plain better at it, but i'll see what i can do in the free time.

Atoxwarrior likes this

Posted (edited)

I almost finished making the Præstengbrygga like a year ago. I should finish it and upload it here one day. You can google Præstengbrygga to see how it looks like.

Edited by Nonjojålol

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Nonjojålol said:

I almost finished making the Præstengbrygga like a year ago. I should finish it and upload it here one day. You can google Præstengbrygge to see how it looks like.

I googled "Præstengbrygge" (copy pasted because praestengbrygge didnt get any results either) and it just showed me a bunch of ladies making bathroom selfies in black and red dresses and a slightly hurt hand that belongs to a presumably married human?

5 hours ago, Queen Glory said:

Gone for Easter, I haven't made many buildings recently because of the sheer amount of them hitting the workshop and such, and there are people who are just plain better at it, but i'll see what i can do in the free time.

dont let those bring you down trooper you make amazing buildings and i like the queen glory athmosphere they have :) 

Edited by zoeyflower
Atoxwarrior likes this

Posted (edited)

Ha i just realized i had a bunch of the trailers done sitting on my desktop because i didn't upload them R.I.P

Also gotta fit in my daily of schedule of sleep-School-(Maybe here?)video games(Or over here?)-sleep (Get rid of this?)

Edited by Queen Glory
Atoxwarrior likes this

On 18.4.2017 at 9:32 PM, zoeyflower said:

I googled "Præstengbrygge" (copy pasted because praestengbrygge didnt get any results either) and it just showed me a bunch of ladies making bathroom selfies in black and red dresses and a slightly hurt hand that belongs to a presumably married human?

My bad. Search Præstengbrygga. With an a at the end.