Looking for Artists for Hydrocraft Mod!

Hydromancerx

• 2 weeks later...

So i have been redoing the crops to be in more isomeric wooden planters. I need some help filling hem all in. This is what i have so far.

Item_HCPlanter.png

Planter with Dirt

Item_HCPottedcorn.jpg

Planter with Corn

Item_HCPottedwheat.png

Planter with Wheat

Item_HCPottedcabbage.png

Planter with Cabbage

The other Issue is that if we want them to grow then i need 3 stages. Crop, Crop Ready to Harvest and Dead Crop.

Please help if you can.

Edited by Hydromancerx

These sprites are really good, are these all created by scratch by you guys?

I've been planning to make my own map seeing as a lot of the WIP ones get abandoned and would like some help with sprites if anyone's keen to help message me, sprites for things like I made in my mcdonalds map.

Don't mean to hijack the thread hydro, thought I'd just chuck this in here since there is a lot of talented artists

Neutz

• 4 weeks later...

Tire Armor and Tire Arm Guards

Was thinking it would be interesting to make the arms out of hex and screws and bicycle tires and tubings or belts for the straps.  My designs tend to be overly detailed, but couldn't fit the tire markings in such tiny space so went with a simple chevron pattern instead.

Tire chest armor.png

Tire arm armor.png

Edited by Nitengal

• 2 weeks later...

Hey bud, Hope everything's going well, been playing 8.2of the mod and man you've added soo much since the last time ive played! loving it! I have some free time today so I decided to do a bit of photoshop and made you a 2X art of the Biogas pump! Hope you like it, I put a lot of work into it so it would look just like the vanilla games 2x art :) let me know if its up to par ;P ill post some more s I work on them (man 2x art really takes while to make haha)  

Bio Gas Maker :

Item_HCBiogas2x.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just getting into PZ modding tho in a former life, I was a graphic designer. Is there some sort of graphics standard manual out there for project zomboid? Basically, it would contain a lot of stuff for the brand BUT i'm interested in the file details, size and so on. I've seen 32x32, 64x32 and 64x64 along with larger ones.. tho Im stuck on my own mod as I can't seem to load in a custom icon for an item I'm trying to make, similar to the packdog. It's just a container with custom artwork.

Any tips?

37 minutes ago, Hydromancerx said:

Small icons are always 32x32. However if you unrestricted the icon size then it can be however big you want it to be. Its trial an error on the exact size. I know some artists use an example item to gauge the size such as a crate or refrigerator.

How do you unrestrict the icon size? That sounds interesting. Right now, I have been playing with resolution on my vessel item. I was making it in Illustrator CS6 so I found out that if you make a large dimension for the image, for example 1000x1000, then in the item with ResizeWorldIcon, you can change it. My human container has a ResizeWorldIcon = 0.115, to get it to the size of the player model.  It will be cool when I use this to add big figures like giants in my god mod lol

I'm also using a dummy item graphic to get proportions correct.