Vehicle Ideas/Artwork

MadAtlas

A while ago, around the time the Mondoids began to discuss the progress of vehicles, I became excited and made a crappy SUV concept to express my ideas for what I wanted in my game. I tried posting it in a thread I made for artwork depicting future content you'd want to see, but the image never showed up and I gave up. The issue was that I was using Dropbox to host my images then, which doesn't work if you don't have a Dropbox. I now use Imgur, and the images now show up. I was considering just revitalizing that older thread, but it was so old and embarrassing, I decided to drop it and make a better one. I have created an image of a car I would want the game to have (I am not demanding developers to put my work into the game at all in any way, I would just enjoy having a vehicle like this in the game.) Please feel free to critique me on it and post your own ideas.

JkZ96ER.png

I call this car "The Wasp" and tried to take inspiration from the Mustangs of the mid-to-late 2000s in it.

If you'd like me to go over my process for creating this and any future content, let me know.

(Perhaps this thread belongs in suggestions, but since I want to post artwork here, I felt this section was more appropriate)

I could only hope vehicles looked that good in the game, I have a feeling they'll be really clunky and people will just use them all to just drive over noobs in starting areas.

Thing is, all you really will have to do is use the stealth system (when it's implemented) and stay in a house or just any building, eventually they will run out of fuel.

I hope they're not really like that because it'd be really annoying, almost like when we all started in the K&B house and people would stand outside with guns killing us.

I could only hope vehicles looked that good in the game, I have a feeling they'll be really clunky and people will just use them all to just drive over noobs in starting areas.

Thing is, all you really will have to do is use the stealth system (when it's implemented) and stay in a house or just any building, eventually they will run out of fuel.

I hope they're not really like that because it'd be really annoying, almost like when we all started in the K&B house and people would stand outside with guns killing us.

Exactly...

Posted · Hidden by EnigmaGrey, December 7, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by EnigmaGrey, December 7, 2014 - No reason given

I like how all your posts at this point are just you trying to flame me but really it is hilarious because I produce content and you just flame. Leave me alone kkthx. I will not merit you with another response because your just trolling me and it is beneath me.

Posted · Hidden by EnigmaGrey, December 7, 2014 - Jackassery
Hidden by EnigmaGrey, December 7, 2014 - Jackassery

I like how all your posts at this point are just you trying to flame me but really it is hilarious because I produce content and you just flame. Leave me alone kkthx. I will not merit you with another response because your just trolling me and it is beneath me.

ok....

maybe its time to meet something called the Ignore Feature. go here and enter my name in the box provided

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=ignoredusers

as for your "content".....................ROFLMAO

I'd mainly want to see semi realistic collision so that if you really hit a body, you're gonna have a bad time. So that we'll avoid the ramming zombies/survivors with cars. I hate it when cars in games become just another item to toss away once their durability goes down. I'd love to keep and maintain a car rather than just switch to the next one when it goes bust.

And I'd love to drive that Wasp! I'd never hit anything with it. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Archived