How long does it take for a broken leg to heal?

Johnny

Depends on how severe the fracture is. If it's just a small fracture it's maybe a month and small pains. If it's a severe break where the bone is pointing out of the skin it's never going to heal unless you do a surgery and you will probably die from infection. But yea, 1-3 months if you plan to NOT die from it.

Depends on how severe the fracture is. If it's just a small fracture it's maybe a month and small pains. If it's a severe break where the bone is pointing out of the skin it's never going to heal unless you do a surgery and you will probably die from infection. But yea, 1-3 months if you plan to NOT die from it.

Buhh, whaahh, nahh... Surgery?! Oh jeez! I got a broken leg too... I may have problems

without  saying that you are wrong or off base on this, i'm just a bit curious where you got this info from. i saw the folder in the files about BodyDamage, but cannot open it to see whats inside, what it says

see, Johnny and i play on a server with a couple others....lol, 3 of us have broken legs. all from the same glitching sheet rope.

LOL Every time I go upstairs in a building next to the police station on WP downtown I press "E" to open the door and the character jumps the stairs "fence", and falls to the first floor, he breaks the leg and die after some laughs. Pretty dangerous I would say.

I think based on my experience, a fracture ingame can take up to 2-3days to heal when using a homemade splint. I will edit when I find out more, laptop is on the fritz :)

EDIT

Also a thing to note, is even when the wound is healed, you will continue to wear the splint until you remove it. Not sure if having the splint on after injury has healed has negative effects, like slowed movement speed, will find out and post findings.