ORMtnMan's Real Guns Mod 1.242 [32.30]

ORMtnMan

Can you add a water gun?

Um... Hadn't thought of it... That would be interestingly different but what would be the point?

You could make it a non lethal alternative to the BB gun and use it to herd zombies and all itd need is water from a sink, lake, collection point. You could probably use water bottles as ammo.

Can you add a water gun?

Um... Hadn't thought of it... That would be interestingly different but what would be the point?

You could make it a non lethal alternative to the BB gun and use it to herd zombies and all itd need is water from a sink, lake, collection point. You could probably use water bottles as ammo.

Alright, I will give it some thought. I'll have to experiment with it reloading from taps as well, .

Hi ,

First of all, great mod man ,really adds some extra flavor to to the game.

I dont know if it;s already mentioned(too many posts to check them all),but during coop splitscreen some strange things occure.

when player 1 tries to unload a weapon bullets end up to player's 2 inventory

and when player 1 tries to change a weapon from let's say ,semi-auto to full auto ,a copy of the gun ends up to player 2 inventory!!

I don't think it happens the other way when p2 does it.

any thoughts?

Hi ,

First of all, great mod man ,really adds some extra flavor to to the game.

I dont know if it;s already mentioned(too many posts to check them all),but during coop splitscreen some strange things occure.

when player 1 tries to unload a weapon bullets end up to player's 2 inventory

and when player 1 tries to change a weapon from let's say ,semi-auto to full auto ,a copy of the gun ends up to player 2 inventory!!

I don't think it happens the other way when p2 does it.

any thoughts?

Thats a strange one... I didn't even consider split screen... I will have to look at the code to see if it will be a problem.

Thanks for pointing that one out!

Um, here's a question that's off-topic, I hope it's ok I don't know where else to ask :

For those of you gun fans who actually use guns on a regular basis:

Is it considered a smart thing when you put your gun to practice, say for hunting, to have the gun's clip full and also have a bullet chambered or for some reason it's not practical? Thanks, just curious :)

Um, here's a question that's off-topic, I hope it's ok I don't know where else to ask :

For those of you gun fans who actually use guns on a regular basis:

Is it considered a smart thing when you put your gun to practice, say for hunting, to have the gun's clip full and also have a bullet chambered or for some reason it's not practical? Thanks, just curious :)

Generally the rule is you never load a gun before you are ready to use it, and you only load the amount of ammunition you need or are going to shoot.  I only load one round in my shotgun at a time for just clay shooting, despite being a pump action with a 4 round magazine.  For semi-automatic weapons with detachable magazines, it's usually just easier to put a loaded magazine in for practice instead of worrying about the one round.

The only time I'd really consider doing it is for self or home defense to get the extra round.  For example, my home defense shotgun in real life is stored with full tube and a round in the chamber, for 7+1 rounds.  A lot of people carry their handguns this way as well.

For hunting, a lot of places have limits on how much ammunition your gun may hold.  For most hunts, my shotgun's tube needs to be blocked to hold two rounds, plus one in the chamber for a total of 3.  It must be physically blocked, you can't just load that many shells.  This is strictly enforced by game wardens.

Note that some guns, namely a lot of bolt-action rifles with fixed magazines, cannot load an extra round on top of a full magazine.

Hey ORGM (clyde) THE NOOB IS TEMPORARILY BACK (clyde) xD. How's the mod going? any cool new updates?

BTW are you aware of a mod called "quick gun mods"

No new updates yet, I'm working on it! I am a busy person though... so... be patient!

No, I'll look into it.

Hey could you please add suppressors? I was about to download this mod before i realized there were no suppressors. Suppressors would make the guns more practical, as I dont want to kill a horde but attract another one with the noise. Adding suppressors would make guns a viable main weapon with the addition of the Hydrocraft ammunition forge cross-compatibility.

Hey could you please add suppressors? I was about to download this mod before i realized there were no suppressors. Suppressors would make the guns more practical, as I dont want to kill a horde but attract another one with the noise. Adding suppressors would make guns a viable main weapon with the addition of the Hydrocraft ammunition forge cross-compatibility.

It will be added eventually, don't worry, be patient.

well, quick guns mod uses YOUR gun mod that he apparently has permission for, I asked him to say in the description that it uses parts from your mod but not sure if he has permission. I think you should look into it, BTW you know I gotta say it PKP xD

well, quick guns mod uses YOUR gun mod that he apparently has permission for, I asked him to say in the description that it uses parts from your mod but not sure if he has permission. I think you should look into it, BTW you know I gotta say it PKP xD

The PKP is on the list, don't worry. As for the Quick Guns guy, he used my code for reference and did some of his own work. I gave him some chastising for not asking permission to use my assets or even notifying. I'm not too worried about him, my mod will blow his out of the water (once I get finished here... sorry its still taking so long, but there is a lot to do and little time for me to do so)

Also include the Ciappa 9mm M1 Carbine.

I'll add it to the list