ORMtnMan's Real Guns Mod 1.242 [32.30]

ORMtnMan

Modun yeni versiyonu ne zaman çıkıyor ?

English:

Mod off when a new version?

I am trying to fix a couple of issues that cropped up. Once I fix them I will I'll post the new version. I don't want to give you guys a half-arsed update

Ben bazı son sorunları çözmek am.

Sorun çözüldüğünde , bunu yayınlayacak.

Kötü güncellemeleri serbest bırakmak istemiyorum.

Well,

I am sorry all,I was going to release this weekend, but I am having serious problems with the caliber conversion coding not working properly... I instituted everything else pretty much spot on...

Would you guys like me to release it in the state it is in (where you should not do caliber conversions (because they will not load ammo properly) and ignore the shotgun slug ammo for now?

It will include some updated sounds, models, guns and some other fixes...

MUHAHAHAHA! We have managed to gain 6 more followers since the 11th of May when I started advertising. C:< The conversion of all the RFK, Antize and YAWM Mod users is working ORMtnMan. Pretty soon the whole world will be converted, MUHAHAHAHAHA!

EDIT: I read the comment by you above and I personally think you should Wait for your Caliber Conversions to work before you release the update. Or if it takes longer than thought add the update with out it (Which now that I think about it is a bad idea because it would = more work, which = sadness, which = sever depression, which = slower item transfer, which = suicide. [Have you been to the "You know you play to much when..." thread? xD])

MUHAHAHAHA! We have managed to gain 6 more followers since the 11th of May when I started advertising. C:< The conversion of all the RFK, Antize and YAWM Mod users is working ORMtnMan. Pretty soon the whole world will be converted, MUHAHAHAHAHA!

EDIT: I read the comment by you above and I personally think you should Wait for your Caliber Conversions to work before you release the update. Or if it takes longer than thought add the update with out it (Which now that I think about it is a bad idea because it would = more work, which = sadness, which = sever depression, which = slower item transfer, which = suicide. [Have you been to the "You know you play to much when..." thread? xD])

Well, I applaud you on your dastardly scheme :-D . Your advertisement idea was genius! It is sad though because RKF was in many ways my predecessor and Antize was in some ways my protege. I helped it along with weapon coding when it was first started but like RKF it didn't do far enough. I never used YAWM but it looked solid but didn't get into the in depth coding like I wanted to do. So, here we are accruing more followers for whom I appreciate!

Also, anyone, keep up the suggestions! (after reading what has already been suggested on the front page) I got some great ideas I never though of from posters here.

That is what I am erring on. I don't want to release it half-arsed but I don't want to take it out... I am determined to solve the issue I am having.  I think I am on the right track thanks to a suggestion from Fuji, I just need make it work.

Ok good luck with the code. BTW Antize has also given me the inspiration to create my own Mod, don't worry its not as good as yours, *cough *yet *cough. ;-)

Good luck, if you manage to make a better product I will be happy for the contribution to the community. :-D

I will however, fight you tooth and nail for which mod is better :evil:

xD don't worry it will be a long time before my Melee Mod is good enough to compete against this.

Still, keep it up, I look forward to the competition. Also, if you need any help, hit me up, I can try to pass on some of what I learned by trial and error (or from other people in the forums)

THX ORMtnMan its nice to know there's someone else other than poor Svarog to pester and ask questions about code. My mod is kinda the opposite to yours (only just noticed LoL) Its a Melee Mod there's a few other things I have been experimenting with as well bags, food. But I did really want to add some firearms, Air Rifles to be specific. However I'm having trouble with the Reloading Script. If I cant figure it out then I may ask for help. THX.

The gun models are missing for me. I am on version 31.13 and I'm using a couple other mods that add cheats and one that changes what zombies drop.

Also, another question, does your computer support the 3d models?

The models work great now, thanks! I just need to find them more often. Is there any way to adjust spawn chance in containers or zombies?

The gun models are missing for me. I am on version 31.13 and I'm using a couple other mods that add cheats and one that changes what zombies drop.

The models work great now, thanks! I just need to find them more often. Is there any way to adjust spawn chance in containers or zombies?

mods/ORGM/media/lua/server/ORGMDistribution.lua

Have fun with your heaping mass of probability! :D

Yeah, the drop coding was very in depth... the vanilla game's coding was too simple and not random enough...

If you  want guaranteed guns, raid a police station, gunstore or storage unit facility (I hid some there too)

I have the Cheat Menu mod on and when I went to go grab the weapons they all had infinite ammo. I did not have infinite ammo enabled with the cheat menu.

Well,

I have never used the cheat menu before, so it would have to be in the way the guns are spawned... do you get infinite ammo when you find guns through drops?

Yeah, the drop coding was very in depth... the vanilla game's coding was too simple and not random enough...

If you  want guaranteed guns, raid a police station, gunstore or storage unit facility (I hid some there too)

I guess I'm just weird but I don't want to find huge amounts of gun and ammo at once. I want to be able to go through them as fast as I can find them, no more and no less. Also, I'm afraid I don't understand the "heaping mass of probability" post. Implying that it's not going to be easy to figure out how to adjust drop rates?

EDIT: Oh god the distribution file

If you want guaranteed guns, raid a police station, gunstore or storage unit facility (I hid some there too)

I guess I'm just weird but I don't want to find huge amounts of gun and ammo at once. I want to be able to go through them as fast as I can find them, no more and no less. Also, I'm afraid I don't understand the "heaping mass of probability" post. Implying that it's not going to be easy to figure out how to adjust drop rates?

It's not hard once you know how it works, I increased some of the drop rates on my own game (and dropped the rare gun rates by a lot).

Just take a few minutes to read through the code and you'll be fine.

If you want guaranteed guns, raid a police station, gunstore or storage unit facility (I hid some there too)

It's not hard once you know how it works, I increased some of the drop rates on my own game (and dropped the rare gun rates by a lot).

Just take a few minutes to read through the code and you'll be fine.

I'll see what I can figure out. Seems like I'd have to change a whole lot of values, though.

EDIT: Not nearly as much work as I thought. Thanks! I just have to test to get the proper values now.

clipped

I'll see what I can figure out. Seems like I'd have to change a whole lot of values, though.

EDIT: Not nearly as much work as I thought. Thanks! I just have to test to get the proper values now.

YEah, it isn't hard to figure out, it is just... a lot of sloggy numbers and code and repetition.

I tried to make it as transparent as possible.

Just found a Remington R25 with unlimited ammo and I'm not using unlimited ammo. It doesn't have an ammo counter like the other weapons and doesn't reload, it just goes on forever. I tried unequipping and dropping it, but it still had unlimited ammo after both of them. It's the first one that I've found like that.

Just found a Remington R25 with unlimited ammo and I'm not using unlimited ammo. It doesn't have an ammo counter like the other weapons and doesn't reload, it just goes on forever. I tried unequipping and dropping it, but it still had unlimited ammo after both of them. It's the first one that I've found like that.

And hopefully the only one, Someone notated that one a couple pages back, the fix is in but it wont be released until I get this conversions thing working... hopefully soon though.

The guns only seem to spawn in bedrooms, on zombies, or in police stations and gun shops and the names of the values in the drop rate file support this. Is this for realism purposes?

Gas stations, convenience stores, and the hunting lodge too.

The guns only seem to spawn in bedrooms, on zombies, or in police stations and gun shops and the names of the values in the drop rate file support this. Is this for realism purposes?

The hunting lodge should get some stuff... gas stations, convenience stores and bars are supposed to be able to get shotguns, but I am not sure if I have the container names correct on those...

The hunting lodge should get some stuff... gas stations, convenience stores and bars are supposed to be able to get shotguns, but I am not sure if I have the container names correct on those...

I've found weapons in all but the bar, which rarely has lootable counters.