ORMtnMan's Real Guns Mod 1.242 [32.30]

ORMtnMan

Is there any patch to get this to work with Necroforge?

I'd love to play around with some of the guns just for funsies.

I have no idea what it would take for it to be compatible... I have never used necroforge, how does it operate?

Hey,

Thanks for making this awesome mod!

I get an error when I want to fire the new guns (Ithica 37 (sic), M16, PPK, etc). There's no sound at all when I shoot, and I get a pop-up message saying "failed to load /media/sound/12Gshotgunfire.ogg - not found".

The reload sounds work all right, though.

I followed the installation instructions to the letter.

What's wrong?

Are you by chance using the no-3d-models version? I might have forgotten to change all the sound files for that verson... I will check and fix that tonight

I followed the instructions for copying the no3dmodel version, so I guess I am using it.

How can I not use it?

Thanks again.

EDIT: What's the difference between the normal and the no3d model versions? Should I use it or not?

EDIT 2: It was indeed a problem with the no3d model version, the name of the .ogg files don't match.

I followed the instructions for copying the no3dmodel version, so I guess I am using it.

How can I not use it?

Thanks again.

EDIT: What's the difference between the normal and the no3d model versions? Should I use it or not?

EDIT 2: It was indeed a problem with the no3d model version, the name of the .ogg files don't match.

The no3dmodel version is for people who do not have the computer capability to render the 3d models. If you don't want that, redownload the mod and reinstall the mod without the no3dmodels.

Otherwise I will try to fix it tonight!

Terrific weapon mod ! New sounds, new weapons   :razz:  (Tested depth in a game  8-) ).

Just one thing who's bad, very bad  :mad: , in build 32...(For now, hope they will change a little of this zombies population) Shot one time with your lovely guns and horde is coming (Same with original guns i know), but use the guns in survival are useless if you are in a place with lot of zombies, except be a veteran, level 10 shooting, have a M249 and lots, lots lots of ammo  :twisted: ). I can still use your guns for now but only in place with few zombies not an horde !)

Terrific weapon mod ! New sounds, new weapons   :razz:  (Tested depth in a game  8-) ).

Just one thing who's bad, very bad  :mad: , in build 32...(For now, hope they will change a little of this zombies population) Shot one time with your lovely guns and horde is coming (Same with original guns i know), but use the guns in survival are useless if you are in a place with lot of zombies, except be a veteran, level 10 shooting, have a M249 and lots, lots lots of ammo  :twisted: ). I can still use your guns for now but only in place with few zombies not an horde !)

Better option is to use any shotgun with loads of ammo, then lead hordes around in circles as you blow them away :evil:

Glad you like the new sounds!

I reinstalled everything just to be sure and it work for the whole day, but now I get constantly brought back to desktop almost each time I click through a list of containers (let's say in a kitchen, for example).

I get different messages in the console, like itemContainer.Additemcontainer: can't find... Sometimes it say what's missing (like a speedloader) or not.

Any idea what's wrong?

EDIT: I had another message saying "itemContainer....can't find: ORGM.76251Box

EDIT2: Skype was fucking with me :)

I can see it being a possibility to add mounts to the game for sniping / aiming etc..

This is what would need to occur:

• Player needs a method to ask if the player is able to move or isAimingMount()
  • Player needs animation for mounting. This can be done through a non-rotational OR rotational (pivotal) process.
  • Code needs to be added for aiming adjustments
  • Graphical sprites need to be made in order to support the animation
  • Aiming would be the same. There could be augmented code segments to support this action.

I can see this being possible, but a bit tedious, as both requiring me to do some work (Finishing animation modification code for the Blender script, as well as making and modifying the API to suit this need.).

It's possible, and I'd totally suggest adding this functionality into the game, while not implementing the weapons themselves if TheIndieStone feels that it isn't right for their vanilla version of their game. 

I reinstalled everything just to be sure and it work for the whole day, but now I get constantly brought back to desktop almost each time I click through a list of containers (let's say in a kitchen, for example).

I get different messages in the console, like itemContainer.Additemcontainer: can't find... Sometimes it say what's missing (like a speedloader) or not.

Any idea what's wrong?

EDIT: I had another message saying "itemContainer....can't find: ORGM.76251Box

EDIT2: Skype was fucking with me :)

Fixed!

I can see it being a possibility to add mounts to the game for sniping / aiming etc..

This is what would need to occur:

• Player needs a method to ask if the player is able to move or isAimingMount()
  • Player needs animation for mounting. This can be done through a non-rotational OR rotational (pivotal) process.
  • Code needs to be added for aiming adjustments
  • Graphical sprites need to be made in order to support the animation
  • Aiming would be the same. There could be augmented code segments to support this action.

I can see this being possible, but a bit tedious, as both requiring me to do some work (Finishing animation modification code for the Blender script, as well as making and modifying the API to suit this need.).

It's possible, and I'd totally suggest adding this functionality into the game, while not implementing the weapons themselves if TheIndieStone feels that it isn't right for their vanilla version of their game. 

Well, It would be probably very useful for whenever they get cars working, to make the character attach to the car, if you could get that working for them that would get them closer to having cars in the game as well!

Better option is to use any shotgun with loads of ammo, then lead hordes around in circles as you blow them away :evil:

Yep that an good idea  :mrgreen:

But the weight of the all shotgun and ammo is high

(Well just find a screwdriver and make the weapon less heavy) : What is the best shotgun ? Is the striker (With his good ammo capacity = 12 gauge ? But Fluffle and an other person say that is the SPAS 12 is right ?

Also, did you keept the old version of the mod ?

(Well just find a screwdriver and make the weapon less heavy) : What is the best shotgun ? Is the striker (With his good ammo capacity = 12 gauge ? But Fluffle and an other person say that is the SPAS 12 is right ?

Yeah, I was able to take out a fairly large horde with about 70 rounds and a Remington 870.

Fluffe is a huge Spas fan for sure, though if you could get enough mags I would say the VEPR because you can reload the whole mag at once instead of individual mags. However, enough mags would be hard to come by So yeah, the Striker, The Benelli M3, the M1014 or the Spas, all semi-auto with fairly high caps. Though honestly when you are dealing with manual round loading, capacity doesn't matter as much. I could do just as well with the Silverhawk as the Striker, because they do the same damage. You just need to keep reloading between shots.

Yeah I always keep a couple old version lying about, why?

Yeah, I was able to take out a fairly large horde with about 70 rounds and a Remington 870.

Fluffe is a huge Spas fan for sure, though if you could get enough mags I would say the VEPR because you can reload the whole mag at once instead of individual mags. However, enough mags would be hard to come by So yeah, the Striker, The Benelli M3, the M1014 or the Spas, all semi-auto with fairly high caps. Though honestly when you are dealing with manual round loading, capacity doesn't matter as much. I could do just as well with the Silverhawk as the Striker, because they do the same damage. You just need to keep reloading between shots.

Ok, if use shotgun frequently, does be better to cut the barrel of the shotgun ?

Make em saw off 8-)  ?

Sometime i want to go back to Build 31  :rolleyes: , but i don't know why i do that : i unfortunately delete the last version of your gun mod  :razz:  for build 31 (the 1.22 ^^). I forced my self to play to build 32 lol  ! But don't worry i still never got any regret to use 1.23 of course :P !

Fluffle : One question - Does Doge Zombie exist ?

Ok, if use shotgun frequently, does be better to cut the barrel of the shotgun ?

Make em saw off 8-)  ?

Sometime i want to go back to Build 31  :rolleyes: , but i don't know why i do that : i unfortunately delete the last version of your gun mod  :razz:  for build 31 (the 1.22 ^^). I forced my self to play to build 32 lol  ! But don't worry i still never got any regret to use 1.23 of course :P !

Fluffle : One question - Does Doge Zombie exist ?

It will widen the spread so you can hit a wider arc of zombies, and can more easily hit zombies close up. However it will have a shorter range, so don't try any long shots with it. The damage is the same though.

here is the 1.22 for you playing enjoyment!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e881y4t6z1yqmv1/ORGM+1.22.zip

Is it me or are magazines hard to come by?

Also, why can I only put one attachment per gun? It seems I can only put either a sling or a scope or a forward grip, but not all of them together.

Is that correct or am I doint it wrong?

Fluffe : Okay lol  :lol:

Thank a lot for the 1.22  :mrgreen:  ! 

Yeah !

EDIT :Found probaly a little error in the console when played at my game in Build 32.

It said : ERROR: Missing Translation "Tooltip_weapon_null"

Yeah, those will happen because I am an ignorant American so I do not have translations for my stuff... if anyone wants to donate translations for the supported languages, I can put them in though.

Is it me or are magazines hard to come by?

Also, why can I only put one attachment per gun? It seems I can only put either a sling or a scope or a forward grip, but not all of them together.

Is that correct or am I doint it wrong?

Erm you should be able to install 1 sight mod (scopes, reflex sights, etc) 1 canon mod (they spelled it incorrectly not me, this would be chokes, laser sights, forward grips, etc), 1 sling (which includes slings only) and 1 stock mod (which includes stocks and recoil pads.)

I will be doing a complete overhaul of the modding it will just be a bit...

I'm new to PZ, so forgive my noobishness.

I'm trying to get this mod running on a dedicated server.  I explored around a half dozen houses last night and didn't see anything related to this mod, so until I can test further, I am assuming it's not working properly.  During server boot, there's a few errors.

One error is:

java.security.InvalidParameterException: Error: Win1887 is not a valid parameter in item: FullCh

java.security.InvalidParameterException: Error: Win1887 is not a valid parameter in item: HalfCh

I wrote that one off as something is bugged with a Winchester Model 1887, but didn't figure it would hold up the entire mod, especially since it continues loading.

The other is:

MOD: failed to load poster C:\Users\Administrator\Zomboid\mods\ORGM\poster.png

It states that last error twice right at the beginning of the execution, continues to load the ORGM assets, then it states it again at the very end before it moves on to loading the erosion.ini, maps, etc.

Would either of these errors prevent the mod from working properly?  I can connect to the server and play just fine with the mod enabled client-side. I even ran the PZServerSettings.exe and upped the weapon rarity to Normal from Rare to see if it was just coincidence, and I did find multiple hammers, bats, golf clubs, etc. in just two houses.

The server is a dedicated server on a static IP and all ports are being forwarded properly in the router with 16261 UDP and a range of 16262 to 16326 TCP (64 slots).  Both the server and clients are on the IWBUMS 32 build available through Steam Beta, using ORGM and ModelLoader downloaded last night.

I hadn't found a place like that yet, I'm still so noob I've only managed to live about 25 minutes total on my first character, mostly because I was trying to search things to test if the mod was functioning.  The thought had crossed my mind that the places I checked might not be the right kind of places, but then again, it's KY, so I'd expect firearms to be in homes.  I figured at the least I might find some ammo, or a mod, or something that would indicate ORGM was working properly.  8-)

I'm new to PZ, so forgive my noobishness.

I'm trying to get this mod running on a dedicated server.  I explored around a half dozen houses last night and didn't see anything related to this mod, so until I can test further, I am assuming it's not working properly.  During server boot, there's a few errors.

One error is:

java.security.InvalidParameterException: Error: Win1887 is not a valid parameter in item: FullCh

java.security.InvalidParameterException: Error: Win1887 is not a valid parameter in item: HalfCh

I wrote that one off as something is bugged with a Winchester Model 1887, but didn't figure it would hold up the entire mod, especially since it continues loading.

The other is:

MOD: failed to load poster C:\Users\Administrator\Zomboid\mods\ORGM\poster.png

It stats that last error twice right at the beginning of the execution, continues to load the ORGM assets, then it states it again at the very end before it moves on to loading the erosion.ini, maps, etc.

Would either of these errors prevent the mod from working properly?  I can connect to the server and play just fine with the mod enabled client-side. I even ran the PZServerSettings.exe and upped the weapon rarity to Normal from Rare to see if it was just coincidence, and I did find multiple hammers, bats, golf clubs, etc. in just two houses.

The server is a dedicated server on a static IP and all ports are being forwarded properly in the router with 16261 UDP and a range of 16262 to 16326 TCP (64 slots).  Both the server and clients are on the IWBUMS 32 build available through Steam Beta, using ORGM and ModelLoader downloaded last night.

We were all noobs at one point, and how would you ever get your questions answered if you didn't ask? :mrgreen:

Finding guns in houses is fairly rare as I didn't want to make guns too easy to find. As fluffe said the gun store and police station will always have guns. You can also find guns on dead zombies, so check dead bodies as well.

That is something wrong in the weapon mods file, I will check it out tonight.

I am not sure why you are having an error with the poster... but then I have never tried to run a dedicated server...

No, it would just not display the mod poster when you click the mods menu. Though my distributions script is not affected by the PZ rarity settings... Though at some point I should tie it in.

I hope the server works out for you! I know others have used it on servers so I think it should work...

Thanks for the support by the way!

Yeni versiyonu(1.22) eski versiyonun üzerine mi korucaz(1.23) ayrıca detaylı bi kurulum söyler misin ?

english:

The new version (1.22) should set up over the older version (1.23) can also be setup you tell me more?

Yeni versiyonu(1.22) eski versiyonun üzerine mi korucaz(1.23) ayrıca detaylı bi kurulum söyler misin ?

english:

The new version (1.22) should set up over the older version (1.23) can also be setup you tell me more?

No, that 1.22 was an older version. I posted it at someone's request. The 1.23 is the latest version. Sorry for the confusion.

Hayır, 1.22 eski bir sürümü

Bu başkası için yayımlanmıştır

1.23 son sürümü

Ben karışıklık için özür dileriz

Ben Kurulumu pek anlayamadım no3dmodels de dosyaların içine atıcak mıyız? ayrıca ModelLoader da kurucak mıyız ?

I did not understand so we atıcak no3dmodels into the installation files? we also modelload also drily?