The Walking Dead: Season 5 [Possible Spoilers]

Deadend

You gotta keep in mind, Abe is bound and determined to get scientist guy up to Washington D.C. to do his science magic and kill all the zombies. It's been his life mission for the last while, the only thing keeping him going. I seriously doubt he's in the right state of mind to make the safer call when dammit boys we gotta get to D.C.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You gotta keep in mind, Abe is bound and determined to get scientist guy up to Washington D.C. to do his science magic and kill all the zombies. It's been his life mission for the last while, the only thing keeping him going. I seriously doubt he's in the right state of mind to make the safer call when dammit boys we gotta get to D.C.

Yeah I get he's dertermined and gtfo asap was the right call to protect the scientist while the cannibal threat was a thing, but the episode before they all agreed the best way to take the scientist to D.C. was to stay together, stay strong ; which they could have been if they waited a bit longer once the threat was dealt with. I guess the following episodes will prove me wrong :D

I'm really waiting to view a shirtless Daryl Tyreese scene. It must happen, and it must happen soon.

umm mostly this but okay

I hope Father Gabriel gets a revamp this season and he's actually horribler or something.

Ya there has to be something more to Father Gabriel.  Right now he's just a boring coward.

i bet Gabriel was the one to take Beth to that place, after all you did see the car there at the end when Beth and(insert black guys name here) were trying to make there escape. You see it for like a sec in the back. Just my theory for now, but who knows just bringing that up since it has that cross on it, so 

Interesting episode. It was nice seeing a bit more of Beth considering I feel like she's one of, if not THE most underdeveloped/ignored character. That last scene in the episode really has be worried for Carol..

I think Carol is going to bring hell down upon them and save Beth.

Carol is badass now.

Yeah I get he's dertermined and gtfo asap was the right call to protect the scientist while the cannibal threat was a thing, but the episode before they all agreed the best way to take the scientist to D.C. was to stay together, stay strong ; which they could have been if they waited a bit longer once the threat was dealt with. I guess the following episodes will prove me wrong :D

The thing is though, Abe was always wanting to go. While the Cannibals made him see that they should get out of there, everytime he said "Hey guys lets go to DC" everybody would respond "Yeah, but not right now." There was too much "not right now" and he had no idea how long it would take for the rest of the group to return so they could go. He made the hard choice and decided "Fuck it, I can't wait around for you guys, since for all I know you guys don't seem to really have the urge to go, like I do."

That's how I see it anyway.

Was Eugene's lie about there being a cure not surprising to anyone else? ( unless you read the comic) It seemed too forced to be true, so it wasn't surprising to me.

On a side note, Maggie seems to no longer care about Beth missing

I had already guessed he was lying as far back as his introduction into the show, and I've not even read the comics. Do hope Abraham doesn't do what I think is being implied... he's quickly turned into my favorite character out of the whole show.

Was Eugene's lie about there being a cure not surprising to anyone else? ( unless you read the comic) It seemed too forced to be true, so it wasn't surprising to me.

On a side note, Maggie seems to no longer care about Beth missing

I had already guessed he was lying as far back as his introduction into the show, and I've not even read the comics. Do hope Abraham doesn't do what I think is being implied... he's quickly turned into my favorite character out of the whole show.

I don't consider this spoilers, and if the TV Show deviate from the comics then it wouldn't be. Still open if you dare:

I'm sure there will be some arc or another, but in the comics he sticks around. Pretty bitchin' character in the comic. I could tell you the end of the arc of Abraham and Eugene but I'll leave that for the sake of courtesy.

I actually feel Eugene and Abraham are one of the few characters from the comic, that translated over to the TV Show pretty decently.

I actually feel Eugene and Abraham are one of the few characters from the comic, that translated over to the TV Show pretty decently.

They've not only got the looks right, but their characters and motivations as well. Eugene and Abraham are one of the only few characters I genuinely want to see develop over the years in the TV show. (Although I know what happens later on, it's still interesting how they'll translate it onto the screens.)

They've not only got the looks right, but their characters and motivations as well. Eugene and Abraham are one of the only few characters I genuinely want to see develop over the years in the TV show. (Although I know what happens later on, it's still interesting how they'll translate it onto the screens.)

You think so? I thought Abraham looks limp compared to the Abraham I recall from the comics. I imagined him more buff, taller and didn't think he would dye his hair red.

I also can't stand Eugene's actor at all. Really annoys me watching him :/

You think so? I thought Abraham looks limp compared to the Abraham I recall from the comics. I imagined him more buff, taller and didn't think he would dye his hair red.

Really? I think Eugene's actor does an excellent job.

Eugene wasn't watching Abe and Rosita for Rosita.

dolphin smooth

I'm afraid we can't be friends. Consider my glove dropped.

Well, the actor does indeed say too much stuff at the same time pretty quietly as if he's just trying to pass the literature test quickly, with no intonation or atleast a pretend like he knows what he's talking about, what I was talking about was the looks (Eugene does remind me a lot about eugene from the comics) and his motives (doesn't account for the way he acts them out, mostly a writer's accomplishment).

Spoilers about Eugene ahead.

First trying to stop the bus to try and prolong their stay, or lying about being a scientist to make people do stuff for him, etc.

Also, Abe looks buff enough for me. And his hair does indeed have the same color as this actor, as seen on a lot of coloured comic book covers, unless you're talking about something else. :P

I'm afraid we can't be friends. Consider my glove dropped.

Seriously not seeing it. How is his acting bad? Explanation please.

Archived