(Tested on Alpha version 184.108.40.206)
- Makes some earlier less-usable, or completly unusable items into useable items
- Allows reperation of Melee weapons and Guns while staying balanced.
- New Traits!
- Adrenaline - You (slightly) restore Fatigue and Endurance when you fight zombies
- Basement Dweller - You lose panic much more quickly while inside
- Hydrophilia - Cannot become exhausted if standing outside in the rain. Also slightly decreases thirst
- Hemohpobia - Increase in panic everytime you attack a Zombie
- Hyperhidrosis - You need to drink water more often
- Hydrophobia - Heavily increase in panic while outside in the rain
- Paranoid- Player may get panic attacks when no zombies are around
- Homerun - Chance of instantly killing a zombie on hit, dependant on endurance
- Firearms Expert - Recieve 2 more Gun Parts from disassembling guns
- Zen - Pain levels decrease faster while inside and alone
- Psychalgia - Panic levels causes pain levels to also rise.
- Strong Cloth - 24 Bandages - Used to repair Melee weapons
- / Bat with Grip - Bat, Belt - Lasts longer and has more pushback than normal
- Pillowcase Bag - Pillow - Container with 40% Weight reduction and 8 max carry weight
- Shoe Soup - 1 Water, 1 Bowl and 1 Shoe - Restores some thirst and hunger, but severely reduces happiness and fun
- Gun Parts - Disassembled from different guns - Is used to repair Firearms.
New Functions and Recipes (Old ones still works)
- Bandages - 1 Sock yields 1 Bandage
- Sheet - 1 Pillow
- Wet Dish Towel - Can now be dried
You can use any content in this mod for any purpose, as long as it requires 'Project Zomboid' to function properly.
Simpler Version: Feel free to use any of my icons or code to your own mod, as long as you credit me for the stuff you used from me. I would love to see new life in my icons.
- Made basement dweller more effective and function slightly differently.
- Nervous now gives random panic attacks
- Can now dry dish towels
- Pillow bag now weights 0.2 instea of 0.6
- 2 New Traits (Firearms Expert, Homerun)
- Added item "Gun parts", used to repair guns
- Hydrophobia now gives less trait points
- "Dehydrated" renamed to "Sweaty"
- Made some traits incompatible (Hydrophobia and Hydrofilia, Basement Dweller and Claustrophobic)
- Basement Dweller is now more expensive in trait points
- Fixed minor bug with Hydrophilia (Could be abused to never need to drink water, even when not raining)
- "Nervous" Renamed to "Paranoid" to suit new effect better
- Added 2 new traits (Zen and Psychalgia)
- Paranoid trait now only gives panic attacks when no zombies are around.
- "Sweaty" renamed to "Hyperhidrosis" (Thanks RoboMat)
- Overall effectivity rebalance of some traits
Shoutout to Robomat, Aricane and RegularX for the help.
Find your project zomboid folder
In the folder that has the media folder in it, extract the .rar file
If this is done correctly, new image files should be in the same folder as the games .exe