Getting queasy when eating too much

LeoIvanov

So, another short suggestion on my part :

Since it's easy nowadays to cook stuff in Project Zomboid that can feed you beyond "Very Well Fed", I suggest a punishment for eating too much and an additional thing to look for if you don't want your character to feel unwell :

What I propose is - each additional point of hunger reduction that the game adds that is beyond "Very Well Fed" mark will also add up to the "Queasy-ness" moodle, and the more you eat after "Very Well Fed" the worse you will get. 

Have you ever had a troll eat ALL of the food in an entire compound/camp? I certainly have and it is one of the most frustrating things I have experienced in MP. Like just eating hours and hours worth of scavenged food... I am all for punishing the glutton. Hear hear!

Hmmm maybe a nauseated moodle or something. A green face, closed mouth and puffed out cheeks. BARF!!!

And if its too severe you puke/pass out. The system should be robust enough to where you can feel uneasy/nauseated through different means, e.g., overeating, sight of blood/seeing too many corpses if  cowardly, eating rotten food/worms, popping too many pills, digging through garbage bins, running in circles, etc.

I think that the fed moodles should stay longer than they currently do and that you should simply be unable to keep eating once you are very well fed. Ingame currently it takes like 3-4 days to die of hunger, which is way too fast, that is more the timeframe dehydration has in real life.