Walking Dead Season 2 or Transistor?

Rikashey

I have no idea which to get.

Transistor looks.... pretty but I still feel left in the dark about it. Seems like it'll be a 4 hour story with pretty lights and a playable girl.

The Walking Dead Season 2 is barely going to release episode 3 tomorrow and they've been taking a long a** time releasing episodes. Then when they release them they're short as heck.

I played Episode 1 on PS3 and it was waaaaaaaaaaay shorter than Season 1 Episode 1.

I mean, it was like a 10 min trailer for the next episode.

I have other games on my wishlist but I'm not sure if I should get them.

Underrail and Goat Simulator

What do you guys think?

Whilst TWD S2 is a good series and it does take them quite a while to come out with the episodes (blame The Wolf Among Us and Tales From The Borderlands) I would personally be able to give you a recommendation to another interactive journey/adventure (That being Kentucky Route Zero, it's worth a check even if it takes them upwards of four or five months at-least to make one act).

As for Underrail, it's fun and feels a little bit like fallout 1 but it lacks.. Something? The game is fun and has a little bit of interesting lore to it, but it just feels like it's missing something to me.

Goat Simulator seems like youtuber bait, 0/10 would not buy.

I'd wait on buying Season 2 episodes since they take quite a while to come out, and when they do come out, you've forgot half the things that happened in the story in previous episodes. I would've bought the whole season once it's out, but since I have to do youtube videos of it (:P) I am forced to buy it earlier. That to say, Episode 2 of Season 2 is longer than episode 1 and more interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived