What was your lamest death?

Johnny

Stepped on a roof to my safe house (West Point, next to the church with the two west facing gardens), fell through said roof into the middle of the bed.  I was stuck in said bed.  Lucky, I had a bottle of whisky so I drank that bad boy up, and took the eternal sleep.  (sped up time until he died of starvation)

9 month with a couple of days survived.

I like to think my character just kinda gave up at that point.

My newest lame death was being in dreadwood and me and my friend were thinking hey I wonder if these ladders work... Now these ladders do not work but oh how hilarious it was for my friend as he watched me fall to my death... He soon died after me when he went to loot my dead body and was swarmed by zombies. (I pressed Q to shout for zombies to come cover my body right before i died as there were some nearby lol.)

Moral: Don't test ladders from the top when you could have tested if they work from the bottom.

Lamest death: I ate uncooked food, nothing happened. One week later, however, my Robert Neville felt pain. Than got infected. Out of a sudden he got zombified. So I went on a Killing Spree BUT I was reloading and suddenly my character couldn't move. I don't know why. Then the Zambies got robert and I died :)

I was up by the storage units, there was a huge horde there and I was holed up in a random house.  I had a pistol and some ammo and felt it was the best way to try it out.  I just fire into the crowd repeatedly and my aiming levels up twice.  I manage to duck through some houses, luckily one sets off an alarm and takes the main attention of the horde., and after cutting through some fences I shook the stragglers.  After all this my character was hungry and I decided to eat.  At which point a zombie came from behind and bit me in the neck.  I thought it was pretty lame that after running headfirst into a horde and surviving that it would be a single zombie that killed me.

Having survived maybe 3 months of the other side of the town, I decided to build up a new safehouse next to the police station in West Point; with the final aim to break into it and loot me sum shotguns and whatnots. I had plenty of pistols, bullets, shotgun shells at this stage but no actual shotguns. (This is before I knew you could break into the gun shop)

So I spent maybe 10 or so days clearing the new house and its surrounding area. Butchered literally hundreds of z's in the process. At the end, the lawn was just corpses. No grass. No flowers. Just blood and corpses. Ferrying down supplies from the other safehouse, took perhaps a week and then I spent maybe another week with the carpentry and fortification.

Pleased with myself, I stealthily ninjad my way into the police station and proceeded to get jumped and bit after opening the very first door inside.

(Incidentally, I found nothing in the station itself except office supplies, clothes, corpses and a lethal dose of zombieitis.)

I survived for over 5 months, was farming master, a cooking and carpentry expert. Everything was great, I had my blunt up to expert and swatting zombies down as fast as "Michonne". I was building a second story on a structure and I thought I was creating a floor next to the one I was on but evidently not. My character walked off the second story roof to the second story floor. I thought maybe I could survive and then mis-clicked and fell on through the first floor where I build the first floor stairs. I died about 10 seconds later. I cried a little and then started a new character.

That's why you should build walls.

Lamest death, i was in a multiplayer server and i got stuck in someone's base. (I believe it was in Knox bank or something like that)

Zombies breaking through the walls and getting in.

After unloading my last clip of my pistol on them i tried to make a run for it.

I was blocked from all sides and there was only one door that i could open.

I opened it and around 30 zombies instantly came in.

You know what the rest is.

Lamest Death:

Had an amazing base plenty of supplies and shotgun with over 100 ammo. Decided to build an house but went to collect some planks. Walked down stairs,weight broke my back, died.

Wait, you can actually do that? I've never broken my back, just had the moodle :o

Lamest Death:

Had an amazing base plenty of supplies and shotgun with over 100 ammo. Decided to build an house but went to collect some planks. Walked down stairs,weight broke my back, died.

Wait, you can actually do that? I've never broken my back, just had the moodle :o

It's all a bit . . . odd . . . these days. For example, I was only crushed to death after the game loaded. :shock:

In my firsts plays, trying to find the people who shoot near my safehouse.... running to a house with and horde attacking.... with my best effort and shouting: I'll will save you!!! i jumped into the bathroom with my bat. After 7 different injuries and a fast look in the forums i realized NPC are not in the game.

Death for walk over a roof is also common with me.