Map expansion going North?

Biscuitism

Louisville is not confirmed. Please read again.

Unlike the west Point expansion, this is more of a diffuse addition, with several new areas, generally east and north of West Point.

The distance to anywhere city-like from West Point IRL is at least 3 times further than from Muldraugh to WP so I think it's highly unlikely that Louisville would be in. Maybe some outskirts... Also Louisville is a hundred times bigger than both West Point and Muldraugh together. So I doubt Mash has done the whole city. :???:

I'm just posting this to curb some hype, so we won't get any "why no Louisville? you promise!" I know this is the Internet and such, but I'm boring like that. :razz:

There are great mappers in the community. I understand that it's a bit difficult to coordinate them all, but, how many languages has been PZ translated into? I know it's not the same case, but I mean, maybe this great mappers could team up and actually recreate Louisville...

Louisville is not confirmed. Please read again.

"Due to the inclusion of West Point, and West Point being (ironically given its name) to the North of the original map, we discovered a hotbed of potential bugs from allowing the coordinates of the world to go into the negative (int casting truncation errors in negative numbers) so as a future proofing measure we’ve moved the entire world to give us room all around us to spread out (so we don’t hit the same issue once we add Louisville)"

http://projectzomboid.com/blog/2013/10/onwards-and-steamwards/ October 28, 2013 Mondoid

if they said in a Mondoid it will be coming, i would say thats confirmed.

Original Mauldraugh v2.0 confirmed

Not quite sure what you mean with this. The only related thing I can think of is the recreated Muldraugh (by bobheckling IIRC?) included in RingoD's mega map, which is not going to be part of the official game.

Some clarifications:

-Louisville will NOT be in the next map expansion

-the original Muldraugh map will not be the official game, but as Harraka says, you can play it in Ringo's map mod. I'm not sure how you got that impression from the Mondoid, tbh ;)

Some clarifications:

-Louisville will NOT be in the next map expansion

-the original Muldraugh map will not be the official game, but as Harraka says, you can play it in Ringo's map mod. I'm not sure how you got that impression from the Mondoid, tbh ;)

I was, for the most part, joking. Though I looked at the state map, and the Mondoid post said it was going further north. Louisville is to the Northeast from West Point. I'm a bit sad you guys aren't expanding upon Mauldraugh a bit. There's loads of undeveloped areas that are obvious placeholders for highways and such.

Louisville seems too big to do accurately.  Population is 600K.  Land area is nearly 400 square miles.

That is nearly 100 times the population of Muldraugh/WP combined.  Could PZ handle over half a million zombies? Why would anyone want to venture into a city with well over half a million zombies? 

Louisville seems too big to do accurately.  Population is 600K.  Land area is nearly 400 square miles.

That is nearly 100 times the population of Muldraugh/WP combined.  Could PZ handle over half a million zombies? Why would anyone want to venture into a city with well over half a million zombies? 

Unspeakable riches, friend.

If i'm not mistaken, they're waiting until at least vehicles to add Louisville.. At least, i'm pretty sure they're adding vehicles? I could be horribly wrong, so don't ever quote me on that. So basically, we have a while before Louisville is added.

Archived