Getting back to the NPCs

Johnny

They actually have different coders working on different tasks. Like, Easy is currently rampaging like the awesome coder he is through the known bug list, the others have their own tasks right now, some of which will definitely be working on NPCs.

It'll all come together, just give it time. :)

They actually have different coders working on different tasks. Like, Easy is currently rampaging like the awesome coder he is through the known bug list, the others have their own tasks right now, some of which will definitely be working on NPCs.

It'll all come together, just give it time. :)

Do you need a blood sacrifice to grease the wheels of progress? I offer up the hobo living under the highway. He'll be one of the first to be zombified anyways. One less zed.

I've always been a supporter of the development and the fact it's a very complex, slow process... but I've gotta be a honest, it would be nice to have a least a little more more transparency on where IS is with it at the moment... still in relative conceptualisation, well into implementation, refining, whether there's been any significant problems you guys have had to deal with, etc etc. But that's just me being curious.

Looking forward to future news! :)