Couple of questions about guns in PZ

jass0

1. Do guns jam (malfunction)? No?
  2. Can you unload a gun? Not?
  3. Is there a bug with loaded rounds? I remember loading a shotgun full, then placing it in my backpack, maybe I even exited the game. Then next time after collecting a nice horde of Z's after me, I unpack the gun just to place my finger on the trigger and the gun clicks empty... I haven't tried reproducing this (don't have many rounds to waste), but I trust someone else has noticed if there's such bug. :) Maybe I was just careless..?

I'm sure I could figure out all this by myself, but I cannot play currently :)

1- no guns do not jam or malfunction. Maybe in the future! But not now.

2- as far as I know there's no way to unload a gun once you've loaded it.

3- May be some type of bug. I havnt had it happen to me at all. Maybe try recreating it? If it does indeed happen again create another thread in the bugs section :) I'll try and see if I can recreate it myself. :)

haven´t tried it with guns yet but like other weapons try to fix it with glue/ductape/scotchtape etc. works fine with hammer and axe. At least for some repair

You can repair hammers and axes? :huh:  Everything I know is a lie...  :mellow:

People are forgetting/completely missing a very interesting thing like "reload difficulty" at the VERY bottom of options screen :P If you put it to medium/hardcore, you may find some interesting, new ways of loading a pistol, and maybe even unloading it ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the pistol can jam on hard reloading difficulty. On hard you have to take the mag out, put bullets in the mag, put the mag back in the pistol, pull the "sliding part" (I'm a gun nub) once by pressing R, and then you can fire. I'm pretty sure we'll have a way to put the bullets out of the mag one day (without shooting !).

As for the loaded rounds bug, I know it was a thing in Multiplayer on a previous build that the one I use (25v3), never had that bug since.

Thanks for answers! Can shotgun shells be packed? I know pistol rounds can... :)

I'll try reproducing the "disappearing rounds" bug later... I'll share my experiences :D

yes you can box up shotgun shells. 24 per box for shotgun, 30 per box for 9mm

Archived