How many posts can be liked in a day? change?

kinyoshi

You like a lot, huh. No standards? :P

The quota is on 10. It's not a bug but a limitation to prevent abuse.

I'm not a fan of the system at all (I hate it) and I'd even like to get rid of it (I'd like to kill the people who invented a system like this, no matter if it's facebook, youtube or reddit...I want to eat their intestines) so idk.

I'm curious what others say. How many times should you be able to "Like" a post per day?

I'm not a fan of the system at all (I hate it) and I'd even like to get rid of it (I'd like to kill the people who invented a system like this, no matter if it's facebook, youtube or reddit...I want to eat their intestines).

I'm curious what others say. How many times should you be able to "Like" a post per day?

Well there's about twenty more posts I'd like to like today that I might forget about tomorrow when my quota is reset.

I Vote for 25 likes max per day.

:( So My like counter reset today, I like a few new posts, seriously only a few, about three and I'm at my quota again...

I guess I will not like stuff anymore :(....

Fine by me

Will change it later (and maybe accidentally destroy it)

I'm not a fan of the system at all (I hate it) and I'd even like to get rid of it (I'd like to kill the people who invented a system like this, no matter if it's facebook, youtube or reddit...I want to eat their intestines) so idk.

Let's like the shit out of this comment for no reason.

Let's like the shit out of this comment for no reason.

It's funny because it's not a comment.

• 1 month later...

I much preferred the old 3 or 5 'like' limit per day, you actually only wasted an upvote on something worthy of it, not just any old garbage that you agreed with for whatever reason.

10 is overkill, and has been, in my opinion, ever since it got increased.

Another increase would render the whole 'likes' system a waste of time - you could have only a few people liking so much stuff for who-knows-what-reason, and the magic of finding quality content via the number of likes a post has received would be gone.

That's my thoughts on it, anyway. Being able to like almost every second post is a complete waste of a potentially quality filtering system.

Edit: After reaching the OP again, I also feel there should probably be a filter on the kinds of words that can be used in post tags - can, like, in, be, are you frikkin' serious??

Archived