Funniest way you died in PZ

Jawface

After being bitten and knowing its a matter of time; I run back to my safe house, grab my shotgun, and headed straight for the horde that was just north of the house.

I stand right in front of them and start blasting away, when i finally run out of bullets I scream "Banzai!!!" and run straight into the middle of them.

I've got to say I went out with a bang. Lol

I was tossing molotovs around while playing on my mod for 1.5 and accidentally caught myself on fire. I then proceeded to wail like a banshee and fire my fully-automatic shotgunminigun at a rate of 1 shell per second and spin in a circle. I killed approximately a metric fuckton of zombies before I became toast.

I was on the second floor of the farm house with the window open and a zombie scared me and I ran the opposite direction... Too bad that was directly out the window where I fell to my death... I blame my memory problem and the fact that the curtain was closed so I didn't realize the window was still open.. >.>

Created a famous character (Morgan Freeman) and was running through town after three days. The hordes were growing in strength and Morgan was running desperately low on eats. He thought he'd check the motel (great idea, right!?) and, most importantly, the second story! Freeman knew he needed to find food, and quick before he starved and became zombie chow anyways so he ran to the last room to the eastside. He was already completely tired from making his way in to the town in the first place, but decided to board up and hold out until morning.

He slept pretty hard for a few hours full on what was leftover in the fridge from the previous vacancy and topped off with an orange soda, but awoke to the sound of the zombies outside his door trying to get into to taste his fleshy innards. He knew he had to make a quick escape and now!

He gathered his things to make a hasty exit, only to realize the door was about to be knocked in by the horde en masse. Morgan ran through the small motel room, stood near an open window, and pulled out a rope he made out of the spare set of sheets in the night stand the night before he crashed.

Freeman flung the sheet rope out the window just as the horde smashed the door to bits and was making their way directly for him. Panicking, he prepared to launch down the sheet rope, but was too stupid to know how to descend a rope falling to his death two stories below :???: ...

(Those in the know, know that the sheet rope isn't/wasn't working in the previous release client on Desura... I wasn't aware at the time).

i was in Sandbox Mode with zombies on insane,

I had amazingly survived until day 23,

Armed with a handgun and 25 rounds i approached the Police Station knowing that i needed ammunition to survive,

I shot a round about 30 blocks away from the Police Station then juked the zeds, i had free access to go inside i opened up a window and boarded the place up, i then proceeded to get 34 shotgun shells and 82 pistol rounds, i then entered the changing room were over 150 zombies were dropping the soap...

Lets just say 34 shotgun shells later and 75 pistol rounds later they were dealt with, then the doors began to break.... :cry:

I was being chased for to long and i had to eat and rest. (this was in the update that wherever you go theres zombies there to chase you) so i entered a house and as they tried to break the front door i grabbed some food and then searched for an exit, the problem was that the house didnt have a backdoor and i disnt know how to exit using the windows :(

On the old map, I'd been holed up in the hardware store and built walls and (most importantly) catwalks leading to the surrounding houses as emergency exits.

One time I was drawing zeds away from my safehouse with a shotgun from up on the catwalk when my character tripped and fell off the catwalk (in reality I just walked off the side like a dumbass XD), breaking his legs and ensuring that the hungry crowd he'd fallen amidst would tear him to bits.

Well I just started a world in the new build and all I had was a rolling pin. Walked into a bathroom in a mobile home and got bit by a zombie and I was infected. So I ran out of the house and tried attracting every zombie I could so I could make some zombie face pancakes with a rolling pin. Died quickly but it was funny.

Just recently I had a horde gather in front of my safe house. The day before I had taken a trip to the police station and got a shotgun with a lot of ammo. I grabbed the shotgun, opened the front door, pointed the gun right in the zombies face and *Click*. Turns out I forgot to put the ammo in the gun! Well then....

I forgot to shut a window in the living room, and forgot to shut the bedroom door before going to bed for the night. I woke up to a small herd who climbed in my house during an alarm in the night. I died in my bedroom shortly after waking up because I was too heavy to run anywhere.

Just recently I had a horde gather in front of my safe house. The day before I had taken a trip to the police station and got a shotgun with a lot of ammo. I grabbed the shotgun, opened the front door, pointed the gun right in the zombies face and *Click*. Turns out I forgot to put the ammo in the gun! Well then....

Number one reason for death in PZ when having enough ammo and a weapon. :)

How often have I heard this in the past. :lol:

I pressed the left mouse button while keeping ctrl down, hoping it would swing the golfclub in the zombie's face, instead it did nothing and he just stood there like a moron while being scratched. The condition bar is a bitch, the game should either discard the 'broken' weapon automatically, or notify me about it. Just holding it and expecting it to work until the moment of the fatal bite is a dick move.

Meta-game gunshot drove a horde of about 200 zeds through my safehouse. I would have probably survived if I had a shotgun, but nope, only a handgun with ~80 bullets and a trusty axe to my name. Wasted all bullets, broke the axe before I got torn to pieces.

172 kills, 5 (2-hour) days in a sandbox. Last words, courtesy of Taunt Mod: "I used to care..." :cry:

Awesome playthrough, all in all.

Archived